Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Well ok Im sorry for being blunt but it just urks me when someone cant pay for something they like to play or own.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

At least even then they can't defile the servers without putting effort into getting an official copy of the game.

I dont blame you for saying that. You are mostly right about hating piracy, and I am hypocrite in ways for going against piracy on most games. Just that I pay a lot of games regarding imports, and I mostly spend money on PS3/PS2 imports than PSP. Though I only have one PSP and I play a lot of games through CFW, but I dont intend of playing piracy on PSVita once I get it.

When I do play PS Vita I'll look forward of playing PSPo2i imported (If US version doesn't release by that time).

Hope you'll actually show me around in game then

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    I dont blame you for saying that. You are mostly right about hating piracy, and I am hypocrite in ways for going against piracy on most games. Just that I pay a lot of games regarding imports, and I mostly spend money on PS3/PS2 imports than PSP. Though I only have one PSP and I play a lot of games through CFW, but I dont intend of playing piracy on PSVita once I get it.

When I do play PS Vita I'll look forward of playing PSPo2i imported (If US version doesn't release by that time).

Hope you'll actually show me around in game then
    The Vita is supposed to be using a cartridge based media, instead of the old fashioned and absolute horrible loading times from the UMD.

You'll need to buy the game off of JP PSN, and from speculations and not so much onf Sony's end, you can play any game you bought off of PSN on the Vita.

tl;dr Vita makes UMD's useless and is mostly digital download or cartridges.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The Vita is supposed to be using a cartridge based media, instead of the old fashioned and absolute horrible loading times from the UMD.

You'll need to buy the game off of JP PSN, and from speculations and not so much onf Sony's end, you can play any game you bought off of PSN on the Vita.

tl;dr Vita makes UMD's useless and is mostly digital download or cartridges.
    I've heard rumors that Sony is developing a marketing program where they will allow Vita owners to trade in their UMDs for free PSN downloads of the same game. You could be able to trade Infiinity UMDs for a free PSN infinity download. Its just rumors atm, but if they are true then its a great incentive for us players.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I doubt it would work with import games though, my guess it would be based on region you're in. You can also find games from JP PSN on the US PSN, but it'll say it's locked and is only compatible with the region it's currently available in.

PSVita is region free , which is why I am really looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    PSVita is region free , which is why I am really looking forward to it
    I meant the idea of trading in a game for a code to use on PSN for a game. Since US PSN doesn't have PSP2oi, you can't freely download it by trading in the UMD.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I've heard rumors that Sony is developing a marketing program where they will allow Vita owners to trade in their UMDs for free PSN downloads of the same game. You could be able to trade Infiinity UMDs for a free PSN infinity download. Its just rumors atm, but if they are true then its a great incentive for us players.
    Sadly that was the same rumor for when they released the PSP GO. I would not expect them to do this, since it would not be feasible for any non first party games. Also, not every game available on UMD is on the PSN.

Well, I do have a legit digital copy of PSPo2i. For all the content that's in Infinity (and is being included via dlc free and paying) it's well worth the price. So I would suggest that you do get a legit copy as soon as you're able to.