Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Thanks for the fast response blace.

Default Can someone convert my save!!

US>>JP

im gonna use it to play psp2i XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?178ppuzstgg19s0

There's a whole thread dedicated to this just further down the page: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190234

I can convert the save, but you'll have to wait for the others that have asked before you.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

ok im sory and thx for the info

Your save has been converted and sent via PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I just got PSP2i in the mail today, and I have a clear save file from PSP2 (NA version). I was wondering how long it takes to convert the save file. I'm currently at work (I have a little break right now, so I thought I'd ask while I had the chance) and won't be able to upload the save file until later tonight.

Will you be able to convert my NA PSP2 file to JP so I can import the data to PSP2i? Let me know when you can, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CasterMiyazaki View Post
    I just got PSP2i in the mail today, and I have a clear save file from PSP2 (NA version). I was wondering how long it takes to convert the save file. I'm currently at work (I have a little break right now, so I thought I'd ask while I had the chance) and won't be able to upload the save file until later tonight.

Will you be able to convert my NA PSP2 file to JP so I can import the data to PSP2i? Let me know when you can, thanks.
    It takes a few minutes, not too long. I'm also at work myself so anytime tonight would be fine.

Alright, that's fine with me. I'll be getting off in a little while here (one last break for the night right now), so once I get home I'll upload it. It'll be around 10:35pm-10:45pm EST if that's okay. Is Mediafire still a good place to upload it to these days, or should I try somewhere else?

Mediafire is still a good site for saves. If you're going to password protect it let me know.

Edit: bare with me, my time is two hours behind yours, so you may receive it in the early morning.
    Last edited by blace; Mar 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM.

Okay, thanks. And that's perfectly fine with me. I'll be up for a while yet.

Here's the link for the save. I didn't password protect it though.

*link removed by user*

Two more questions, and I should be good. The first, should I back-up my save data before copying the converted data into my memory card? The second being how and where exactly do I put the new data.

And I apologize if I'm being annoying.
    Last edited by CasterMiyazaki; Mar 9, 2012 at 02:10 AM.