Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast

Smile Please help. Kindy Convert my PSP2 US save to JPN save. US>JP

First of all: Sorry for my bad grammar composition.

Hello. I logged 450 hours in this game. I hunted for the 15* weapons for quite some time and successfully acquired some of them. (Eternal Dimension ^_^)

I love this game so much. My OJT at school requires 500 hours of training and this game will definitely beat that.

Here's my save: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymfgg34c1e49u3w

Thank you in advance.

Double post. Nevermind. SGdeemer is the solution.

Default need help

hello i'm new to these forums and i need to convert my US save file of phantasy star portable 2 to JP. i have played the first phantasy star portable and beat it a long time ago. then i downloaded the official phantasy star portable 2 from PSN and beat it three times and now that i have heard about phantasy star portable 2 infinity i wish to import my psp2 save data. also i am glad that phantasy star online 2 is going to be released into the US. but back to what i was saying before, i need someone to help me convert my psp2 save file from US>JP just give me instructions as to what do and i'll do what i can.

my save data its from ps2p europe, so i dont know if you can convert my data, if any1 can please tell me
    Last edited by yuto14; Aug 30, 2012 at 05:24 AM.

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me with save data conversion from us to Japanese

Hi, can anyone convert my save file from US to JP? I'm new here and I want to play infinity.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3jh5hut1a6qa8to

Thanks.

So, are the conversions still being done?

Yes and no. Yes, if you look for certain people on here, and no, if people continue to post their saves out in the open for the unwanted part of the community to come in and take their identities.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Yes and no. Yes, if you look for certain people on here, and no, if people continue to post their saves out in the open for the unwanted part of the community to come in and take their identities.
    Thank you, good sir. That makes the wait for my copy of infinity a little more bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by izumo View Post
    Thank you, good sir. That makes the wait for my copy of infinity a little more bearable.
    Just make sure to PM one of us from this thread. Not sure how many are left that are still doing them.

In the meantime, unlock hard mode if that hasn't been done yet, unlocking a certain weapon you're looking for, collect the rest of the costumes, etc. With the exception of hard mode for story, certain items and clothing are only obtainable through trades, for example the PSU characters clothing.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.