Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Default xbox players will not like this

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/17/re...from-xbox-360/

with no word on a console release at all this may have just killed any potential xbox release.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Still doubtful that Microsoft will give up though.

Just like that article said, as long as Sony and Nintendo are still around, they will keep trying.

This gen was disappointing overall anyways :/

I already knew Xbox was lacking in Japan, but actually removing them from stock is a bit drastic. Doesn't help most titles for the console is mostly hardcore action/shooters.

Yeah, Wii was blah in every direction save first party titles, PS3 started expensive as hell and had game library problems for the longest time. Finally started gaining ground way late in the game, then they get slammed with PSN hacks. DS full of shitty shovelware trying to sell on stylus (though there were some good games,) PSP hardly making any ripples in the US, lot of good games don't get ported to US on it. Xbox had red rings forever and a day, has shitty requirements for devs regarding DLC, from the programming end to trying to force devs to charge even when they don't want to.
    Last edited by Sord; Aug 18, 2011 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TierrenZX View Post
    Still doubtful that Microsoft will give up though.

Just like that article said, as long as Sony and Nintendo are still around, they will keep trying.

This gen was disappointing overall anyways :/
    i do agree, to many games are focusing on nothing but graphics. games are meant to be fun.
    that and it seems like 70% of this gen's games are fps, and while i do like fps, having so many makes things boring.

and i like you said i don't think the retail industry in japan kicking ms in the nuts is going to make them quit the gaming industry. hopefully it makes them think about the cultural markets more.

Quote Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
    Yeah, Wii was blah in every direction save first party titles, PS3 started expensive as hell and had game library problems for the longest time. Finally started gaining ground way late in the game, then they get slammed with PSN hacks. DS full of shitty shovelware trying to sell on stylus (though there were some good games,) PSP hardly making any ripples in the US, lot of good games don't get ported to US on it. Xbox had red rings forever and a day, has shitty requirements for devs regarding DLC, from the programming end to trying to force devs to charge even when they don't want to.
    most of this gaming gen's problems in a nut shell ehh?
    PSU characters:

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Man, as long as Namco Bandai doesn't abandon Xbox, I will be happy......

BTW, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 is really fun. A bit repetitive, but fun. :P
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Does this mean no more BlazBlue ;__;

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/18/mi...phasing-out-3/

..... you know, not giving up on the jp market is one thing but i don't think they are going to get their shelf space back with the kinect.
    PSU characters:

As a European gamer who likes arcade shooters, this is actually a good thing. The vast majority of them have been going to the 360, which is odd for such a niche genre, but many have been region locked.

If the 360 dies in Japan, it will force cave/etc to release on the PS3 instead, which has no region protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
    Yeah my Xbox 360 broke 4 times, and my PS3 died shortly after warranty. I think I'll be PC gaming for some years to come from now on, unless I can get my hands on a cheap PS3.
    "I prefer my history dead. Dead history is writ in ink, the living sort in blood."
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 50,000 bytes. The image in your signature was 73,652 bytes.