Page 1 of 52 12341151 ... LastLast

Default Counter-Terrorism: The Role-Play

OOC: Whoops, suppose I'm a week late on this. What can I say, I got lazy and buisy at the same time, not a productive combo.

New Rozenom City. Old Rozenom was destroyed by the Illuminus. Thus, New Rozenom was considered a beacon of hope against the darkness that perpetually threatened the Gurhal system. However, it was also a target. The Neo Illuminus, a new terrorist organization formed from fragmented Illuminus remnants, along with other, smaller, groups with similar goals, had not done anything to make themselves widely known. In fact, most of what they had accomplished thus far had been dismissed as isolated occurances. However, these were simply tests of the group's strength. They knew that rampart destruction would not achieve anything, and that they would have to crush a symbol of hope. Thus their target: New Rozenom.

Their attack was swift and ruthless. Within hours, they had control of the city. The local AMF and Guardians had been scattered, many key roads and buildings had been bombed and a combination of EMP devices and heavy anti-tank and anti-aircraft guns were preventing any large scale assualts. Citizens are currently being captured, and a bomb is being prepared. Once the Neo Illuminus evacuate, the bomb will detonate, anniahlating New Rozenom.

There were flaws in the plan, though. There were holes in the EMP deffense grid large enough for a handful of small personel carriers to slip in. Mercenary groups, the Guardians, and the AMF have all sent in a few of their best. The mission is twofold, dissarm the bomb and deactivate the EMP grid. This will allow an all-out assualt meant to crush the invaders.

OOC: Counter-terrorism rp? Sounds pretty cool. But let me ask you, what about people who work alone (such as people who don't belong to any groups)? I mean, my character did work for the Mercenary group from PSP2, but he goes on his own now. Can I still use him in this?

OOC:i think you have to belong to a certain group like Little Wing for example.

Taken from the planning thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189895

The two main things we need to figure out is where this'll take place and who is going in in what groupings. Any characters will most likely fit into one of these groups:

* Guardians
    * AMF
    * Mercenaries (please specify if you're part of a major group such as Little Wing).
    * Already there (Considering the size of the Guardians and AMF, this isn't that improbable).
    * Other (Please specify).
    Also, please make any and all OOC comments on that thread instead, as to reduce conversation post spamming in the RP thread.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

OOC: I guess I'll make the first post.

---

Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Bzzzzzt.

A black door slid open to a sheer white room with an electronic buzz. A hiss. A step. Several steps. Another hiss, another buzz, and the black door closed. Within a second, the black faded to white and the monochrome turned to a pure white.

In front of where the door had appeared stood a blonde woman of medium height. Her long flowing locks were held together by a hairband, producing a very long ponytail that fell to her waist. Two blue eyes sparkled as she looked around the incredibly plain room. Sighing, she tugged at her uniform.

The blonde woman wore a white sleeveless jacket with gold lining and a long, split skirt with the same color scheme. On her left breast there lay a black badge with three arrows - the Sergeant insignia. Long white gloves adorned her slender arms, held in place by light gray metal plating on her elbows. She had similar knee plating and armored boots of the same color, with white leggings accentuating her long legs. A short cape - it only fell to the middle of her back - with a circular insignia. An empty red sheathe hung on the right side of her hip.

The stunning sight was soon interrupted by the woman emitting a loud sneeze and a few seconds of profanities so bad Sayara would have to edit this post.

"*sniff* Why can't scientists way to eliminate the common cold instead of finding new ways to blow each other up? The idiots."

She turned her attention to the only feature of the room of interest - a large cryotube with a fully clothed man held in suspension inside. Instead of the usual transparent green liquid, however, the cryotube was filled with a strange, lucid gold fluid. The lady waltzed over to the tube and started rapping her knuckles on the container.

"Hey, Mr. Suicidal Freak, you've eaten up enough of my research budget, now time to wake up and go home."

Per usual, the man in the cryotube didn't respond.

"Hey, you've got quite the nerve to ignore such a stunningly beautiful lady such as I."

Per usual, still no response.

A vein rose on the woman's forehead, and she walked to a long, highly decorated red rapier stuck in the ground in front of the cryotube. Picking it up and sheathing it in the empty sheathe at her side, the liquid in the tube slowly faded to the normal green.

Once the cryotube fully returned to green, the woman smacked a monitor attached to the contraption. The wires and various probes attached to the man fell off. Suddenly, the bottom of the cryotube opened up and a large boxing glove punched the man hard in the gut, launching him out of a now-open cryotube and landing harshly on the hard floor.

The woman snapped her fingers and the only other thing in the room, a chair, zipped over to her. Taking a seat, she folded her legs and poked the man on the floor.

"Well, now, are you awake now?"

-Wayu

The man dragged himself onto one knee. Coughing up a bit of the gold fluid, he managed to rias his head to look the woman in the eyes. "Well, it's good to be back, I think," he said, before standing up. Putting a hand to his face, the man felt around, and smiled when he realized that there was no SEED-based growths on his face. Somehow, his pale blue hair and his pointed ears were both intact. Looking down at his arms, he saw that they were mostly back to normal. His left arm still had a few dark spots on it, the SEED always was strongest there, but he had a serum that he could use to prevent that from spreading. "What a wild vacation," he thought. Mainly since it had turned into a working vacation. And he was a Guardian, so his job was fighting deadly stuff. And there just happined to be a crashed ship full of SEED and... Something similar, causing the SEED in his body to begin taking over. Finally, he had gotten warped to this place by some woman, Serizawa, he seemed to remember her name was. Hopefully the web of traps he had set up caused the ship to blow up without blowing up the whole island, a consequence that was extremely likely - not that he told his companions.

Having finished musing on what, to him, was an account of the last few hours (and totally not an attempt at explaining how he got there to people who were not in the last RP he was present for), he looked over his clothes, which were ruined. In short, his clothing was shreaded. "Damn SEED growths," he muttered, before finally returning his attention to the woman in front of him. "So, I have a few compliments for you, plenty of questions, and maybe an insult or two," he said, keeping a level tone of voice despite his intentionally humorous comment, "But, I'll just give you some of the most important questions." Streatching his muscles a bit, he started listing things that he wanted to know, "Okay to start, who are you, where am I, how long have I been here? Also, can I get back home? Oh, and can you please turn around and take a while to answer those questions? I would like to be able to change my clothes really quick, as you've noticed, these are, well, destroyed."

The woman leaned back in her chair and sighed. Using a small switch on the chair, she zoomed herself around the room.

"I'm Tia Langley, Serizawa's Second-in-command for the special operation unit we command. Sergeant." She pointed to her badge, but did so while driving around the room. The man didn't get a good look at it. "You've been here a good month or so. I forget. You're somewhere I can't tell you. You're going home soon, don't worry. I'll be going with you. I need to find Serizawa, after all."

Tia stopped randomly moving around the room, but began spinning on one spot with the chair. "Here's some clothes." She snapped her fingers, and some drab white hospital clothes fell onto the man's head from somewhere from the ceiling. "Now hurry up. Holler when you're done." With that, Tia clapped her hands twice, and the black door from before reappeared and reopened. Still spinning, Tia shot out the door. As the last locks on her head passed through the doorway, the door clicked shut, but didn't disappear.

-Wayu

Altis threw the clothes that had fallen on him onto the ground. "Clearly she enjoys toying with me," he commented and, taking a dark blue noble's long coat, along with matching pants and shoes - same as he was wearing, only less ruined, added, "And this is definitely not Gurhal, since she didn't realize I have a nanotransformer." He quickly took off his torn clothes and slipped into the fresh pair, glad to be in a state of relative comfort again. Briefly he pulled his spear from his nanotransfomer and looked over it quickly. It was damaged, but only from heavy use, not from SEED exposure. Satisfied, he stored it again and shouted, "Okay, you can get back in here now."

"Our cause is righteous. Our cause is just. Our cause... is the only way to restore the Gurhal system to its former glory. And I, Sasha Marr, will punish anyone who stands against us.

Those misguided fools cling to New Rozenom City as a symbol of 'hope.' But all it does is blind them from the truth. The CASTs only seek to maintain their oppression over the Human race. Why would they wish to live in harmony with us? They know only Humans are fit to govern the Gurhal system and seek to keep us silenced. The Humans have bought into their deceit and now cooperate with them. Even my own brother cannot see the truth. Instead, he remains a Guardians lapdog."

Sasha began to reminisce about her discovery of the Illuminus.

---

Deep within the caverns of Moatoob, four Guardians continued on their purification mission. Sasha was accompanied by her brother Kory, a burly Newman, and a female Fortetecher whose face was concealed by a scarf. The caverns were completely empty, without a sound to be heard other than their own footsteps. They reached a door at the end of the passage that led to a frigid chamber. In the chamber were two mysterious shadows. The two immediately noticed the intruders and approached them.

"The Illuminus will not tolerate your interference" said one of the figures. That name... could it be?

Sasha stepped forth. "The Illuminus... you are our only hope for liberating us Humans from the CASTs. I am yours to command."

The Illuminus agents were baffled, but remained skeptical. "How do we know that you aren't lying?"

"I thought you'd never ask" said Sasha as she summoned a long, poison-infused sword and pointed it toward her former allies.

---

"I pray that he is not trapped in this city so that he can see the error of his ways one day." Sasha sighed, then moved toward an inactive female CAST that stood beside her. "Our latest acquisition from the Guardians should help us realize our goal."
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Sep 1, 2011 at 12:52 AM.

The door to the white room clicked open again, and Tia came spinning back in, this time reading some kind of book.

"Well, it seems like you're changed now. How fast d'ya want to return back to where ever you came from?" Without looking up from the book (and still spinning, as a matter of fact) she began drawing lazy circles in the air with her free left hand.

A number of faint, gold symbols appeared around her. "The general coordinates are set. Serizawa sent me a transmission a while back for a somewhat pinpoint warp. You have two choices...warp now and not really know where you'll land - although she did say something about 'Parum', or wait until she sends a more accurate transmission. Your choice, boy."

-Wayu