Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Meanwhile, at the outskirts of New Rozenom City, a Flyer makes its landing and unloads a small group of six Guardians. Among the group were a pointy-eared barbarian and a little Human boy without a muscle to his name.

"Let's get MOVING!" shouted a male Human wielding a sword as long as a flag pole.

"Just shut up already" squeaked an extremely high-pitched Newman who was indistinguishable from a little girl.

"Well, Ethan acts all carefree and is still the ultimate SEED slayer in the Gurhal system" the same Human retorted.

"No, it's because your lines suck. Stop watching TV all the time and come up with your own material."

"My mom thinks they're cool" said the desperate Human.

"Exactly."

"Try not to be jealous of how good I am at this" muttered an edgy, spear-wielding Beast whose face was halfway covered by hair, "you all know you can't deal nearly as much hurt as I can."

"Take your numbers and shove 'em up your ass" the Human growled.

"NEGATIVE. DAMAGE RECORDING DATABASES DETERMINE THAT CASTS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL FIGHTERS IN THE GUARDIANS" droned a towering male CAST.

"Oh yeah, well CASTs have no souls" the Human preached.

"WE DO NOT REQUIRE SOULS TO OUTPERFORM HUMANS, BEASTS, AND NEWMEN IN ARMED COMBAT."

---

As the four Guardians fought, the remaining two already started on their path to the Illuminus' base. "They'll let anyone into the Guardians nowadays" Ken, the burly Newman, claimed.

"Aren't petty squabbles like those the reason why this universe was on the verge of falling apart?" Kory, the scrawny skirmisher, wondered.

"Makes sense" said Ken in agreement.

"Anyways, it's been a while since... that one time on Moatoob" Kory said, "How's your goal of becoming a Newman Fortefighter working out?"

"It's amazing" Ken boasted, "I can rival Beasts in strength. What have you been doing with your time?"

Kory summoned his Pan Arms Blades and shrugged. "Acrofighter."

"What a shame. I imagined you would be able to fight like a man by now."

Kory sighed. "If this is what you're going to ramble on about, then it's going to be a long day."
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Sep 1, 2011 at 12:53 AM.

The field was peaceful as always on Parum, Except something wasn’t quite right this time. It’s as if you could smell that something was off… Now you’re asking, what is that smell? *Shrugs* How should I know its text for cryin out loud! Text doesn’t smell! But what’s this? You could hear it to? Now that’s something new and now that you mention it does sound like footsteps… Really? Because what I hear sounds a hell-of-a lot of footsteps to me bro… And gas blow off fumes…

Play this if you like something that'd fit.
    Spoiler!

“Today was just great really… First I’m trying taking a nap under a nice shady tree after a looong day of doing what I normally do. But does anybody ever let me have my way when it’s a good idea? Nooooo sir-e they don’t! And now I find myself being rudely awakened by some ugly looking cow things that I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen before in my whole life! Even in my Rebirths I haven’t seen something this gross! And believe me it got worse after that! Huge crowds are not my favorite man!”
    I ran off like the wind only to realize I to skidded to a halt because i was on a steep cliff waterfall overlooking a lake! “Nice lake but, Oh man…” I thought to myself. “What to do?!” I gulped as I saw how big the crowds of horrendous looking cows have actually gotten then I looked off the cliff again and gulped again… “I can’t swim… But what other choice do I have?”

That’s when I realized I had no choice but to run.
    Run right into the crowd.

I snapped my fingers and within seconds my Lion Claw Lance was withdrawn from my backside and armed in my hands as I lowered my visor. I lifted my right arm and shouted a battle cry that a lot of people I knew used. It went a bit like this…

Spoiler!

And before you know it I was storming through the crowd and sending those ugly looking things yelling in pain and sending them flying with ease! And as quick as i started it, I was at the end of my charge spree.

I turned around and saw what my charge did and wow was impressed! For once I’ve actually one shotted more than twenty creatures at once in a single charge! But I’m pretty sure there wasn’t just twenty in that crowd… “A new Record!” I shouted as I exclaimed in happiness as I jumped. “Trees were smashed clean in two cause of that!” Then I looked at the ground… The Grass was violently with pulled aside thanks to my charge footprints but that’s not the odd part… The fact that my victims, they didn’t even bother to get back up or yell in even more pain! "Looks like the Fomors have been releasing hidden failed experiments on me… AGAIN.” I sighed as my lance and I fell to the ground facing the ever so blue sky as the sun was in a 9:30am phase.

“Why can’t you like give me a well deserved break Morrighan? It’s like out of your schedule or something?!” I shrugged a bit then I lifted my visor and continued with a shout, “A Milletian can only take so much when they’re not a god like you ya know!” Then something caught my eye during my little “rant”. It was some odd looking bird of some sort. Whoa whoa whoa. Scratch that. It wasn’t just one fat bird. It was a huge big fat green bird leading a huge flock of summarily identical looking small green birds left behind some sort of blue trail of light as they flew! And now that you mention it.. They weren’t flying… They were gliding. And I must have been hearing things though my helm again. Because I’m pretty sure birds don’t make some kind of swoosh sound as they glide by.

I would hav thought more but boy had that charge made me tired and soon enough, I was on the verge closing my eyes and drifting off to a deep sleep… “Ooooh no! No, no, no! Not this time HU!” I thought. “Want this whole charge fiasco to happen again on a larger scale!? You don’t? Then use your brain!” Then it had come to mind that, those birds were on their way to a different spot. “Anyplace is better than here right?” It was worth a shot… I collapsed the lance and stashed it away on my backside as I began to walk into some underbrush following the bird’s aerial path. I began to wonder afterwards…“What could happen next? If something does that is...”
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Aug 30, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

The blood bathed room disappeared and suddenly he was standing on a grassy patch on a hill.
    He stood up his brown metal body was covered in blood. He remembered what had happened how he had killed so many in the station of those soldiers ... but where was he now?
    He walked down the hill and came to a small stream where he cleaned his amour. Now that he was all freshened up he looked around, all he saw was the hill it coverd a great distance and completly blocked the north side of his view. On his left side he saw a mountain range that semmed to strech on until the horizone. Therefore, he decided to walk over to the other side of the hill, to get a better view of his surroundings, as he reached the bottom of the huge slope he saw a giant city. Great skyscrapers cover the horizon and touched the clouds in the blue sky... no wait it was grey the sky over the metropolis was fully grey. He stopped and stared, there was something very odd about this place. He saw dark clouds rise of some buildings and so he thought it would be best to take a closer look at it with his self-installed upgrade for his vision and it was true the city seemed partly destroyed he zoomed in on what was before what seemed to be the entracne to the city. It appeard some kind of transport ship had landed there and he saw four men standing in front of it , he concentrated wait there were two more walking away from the ship. He decided to investigate, he had forgotten completely about the bloodbath he had left behind from wherever he had came from, and pacefully made his way to the city.
    Last edited by Daak; Aug 30, 2011 at 06:49 PM.
    Once Awsome .... Alwasy awsome !!!
    B-) Life is just one big party B-)

Cyseris was watching the alleyway below, from behind the wall of, what used to be someone's second story apartment. She was in a place not so different than it when the attack happened...
    ___

"Well it was very nice to meet you Paaru," Cyseris replied to the male Newman force she had just met. "I would very much like to visit your garden sometime."

"By all means do. Oh, lets exchange partner cards so we can keep in touch." He suggested, standing up with her.

"I would like that, thank you." Cyseris said with a smile.

No sooner than the exchange was completed, than an explosion shook the room. Paaru lost his balance and landed back in his chair, while Cyseris stumbled but caught herself.

"What was that!" Paaru exclaimed in a raspy voice. But Cyseris was already gazing out the window to see what was going on. She barely heard him, little lone made out what he said.

___

She would have to dwell on the past another time, as she saw figures coming down the alley. Four NeoIlluminus, and they had hostages. And one of the four looked familiar...

Altis grinned a bit and said, "Well, as long as we don't end up somewhere that gets us killed as soon as we arrive, it doesn't really matter where we end up... Much... We could end up in the middle of a bunch of terrorists or something, but what are the odds of that?"

"I mean, seriously, your entire fighting style is based on avoidance! Just suck it up and take a hit."

"Brains over brawn, my friend."

"Well, anyone with half a brain would know that Fighmaster is the ultimate goal to strive for. They gain a boon of speed alongside strength beyond strength."

"Even if those big, clunky weapons are sped up by that Type, nothing can outpace a trusty pair of Daggers."

"That's only because you have to cut an enemy one thousand times to deal any sort of damage whatsoever-"

They took notice of a group of Neo Illuminus herding a group of hostages around the corner. The hostages were in an uproar, so it was not hard for the two to notice them. Ken immediately approached the oncoming mob, shouting, "Illuminus scum! Release them, and maybe we'll let you live." He then noticed something missing. "Get out here, you coward!"

"What? I was waiting for the right time to intervene" said Kory as he came to Ken's side.

"Real men don't wait until their allies are dying to join the fray" Ken asserted, "They just jump right in."
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Aug 31, 2011 at 12:29 AM.

"Alright, bye. See you somewhere. Maybe."

With that, Tia put down her book and touched one of the symbols. A similar golden circle appeared right below the man without any sound or warning (with zero energy release as well, Tia would be proud to brag about) and dropped through. After the circle closed itself up, Tia pressed another one, and a similar symbol appeared below her. As she fell through, she removed her hairband, letting her ponytail fall down in a cascade of silky golden locks. The symbol closed as the last strands of hair fell through, and the white room became devoid of any life.

Several miles above what was locally known as New Rozenom (Tia didn't know this, however), a large gold glyph appeared directly above the city. If you looked closely enough, you could discern a small figure being ejected from the symbol that began falling down towards the city at a high rate of velocity.

---

Some several hundred, maybe even thousand of miles away, a black-haired woman woke up from nap.

"She's here."

---

Tia took a second to orient herself, as she had been thrown out of the symbol back-first. Turning around in mid-air, she faced the free fall headfirst. Scanning the area with a quick reactive energy scan, she found that the man had been ejected somewhere down below in the city. The force of his ejection, though, was much less powerful. At least he - probably - didn't die on ejection. That happened sometimes.

Yawning, Tia began looking around the place as she descended down towards what seemed like the outskirts of the city.

The city seemed to be a new metropolis, as the high rises were beautiful but few in number. The size of the city seemed to be lacking somewhat, as from roughly a mile high you could easily see both ends of the city. There also seemed to be a high level of tension down in the city, as well as traces of some sort of energy particle. It wasn't what Serizawa had sent to her before, though - to Tia it reminded her of some old technology. She couldn't remember it off the top of her head though. Oh well.

A few hundred meters left until impact. Tia waved her hands around, creating an odd distortion in the air around her that grew stronger and stronger until it seemed like there was some kind of barrier completely enveloping her. She could now make out what seemed like a squad of...people...nearby as she penetrated the cloud cover.

100 meters. 50. 25. 10.

Right before Tia hit the ground, she front-flipped and hit the ground feet-first. The distortion around her exploded outward, causing an influx of energy to blow outwards. A spiral mark was etched into the ground due to the force of the impact.

"Well, where am I now?" Scratching her head, Tia made her way into the quiet metropolis.

-Wayu

Altis faceplanted as he was jettisoned from the warp, slamming into the ground. "Blasted woman," He muttered, climbing to his feet. Somehow, he hadn't broken anything except his nose, although his nose was bleeding profusely. He pulled out a monomate capsule and used it, causing the wound to rapidly heal, as well as giving him a bit of an energy surge. Looking around, the city was in bad shape. A quick consultation of his nanotranser's information system revealed his location to be New Rozenom City. Recognizing the danger, he activated his line sheild and readied his spear.

When the woman didn't appear after Altis stood around for a few minutes, he figured he'd have to find her himself. She apparently didn't know a thing about Gurhal, and she could do more harm than good to whatever the current situation was, if that was the case. As he slipped through the streets, he came across a lone soldier.

Pointing his gun at the newman, the human soldier shouted, "Surrender and allow yourself to be put in your proper place, or prepare to die!" Altis responded with a quick brandish of his spear. As the newman predicted, the man fired several shots his way. Moving quickly, Altis dodged all of them. Two more shots were deflected by the spear, before it ran through the human.

Although it was obvious this man was a racist in line with the thinking of the Illuminus, Altis wondered if he had anything to do with the situation here. A few minutes later, he recieved a communication signal.

"This is Guardians HQ, can you confirm that you are Altis Durge?" the voice said.

"Yeah, it's me," Altis replied.

"With all due respect, sir, you're supposed to be dead."

"Yeah, well the thing is..." Altis started, before giving a plot recap that I won't make you listen to again.

"That's rather unusual sir, but I have an official order to all Guardians in New Rozenom City. The city is under attack by a group known as the Neo Illuminus. There are rumors of a bomb, and we also need you to take out the EMP-based defensive grid they've set up. The AMF and a number of mercenaries are also in on this, so try not to stab first and ask questions later."

"Do I ever?" Altis said, a touch of sarcasm in his voice, before ending the communication. "This is more serious than I expected," Altis thought, slipping into a building, hoping to take more "indirect" forms of transportation through the city.

OOC: For those not in the know, this is Altis's spear and main weapon: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Mugunruk

"Oh, is that so? You're being confronted by two of them right now?" Sasha asked through her communicator, "And one of our soldiers is not responding? I will let them all know then."

An alarm could be heard as Sasha's voice made its way onto the communication system of the Neo Illuminus.

"Guardians have breached our defenses! We must prevail! Ready our defense mechanisms to repel the demons that threaten our noble cause! Get us more prisoners! Get that bomb up and running this instant! We will annihilate their precious symbol of 'hope' so that their eyes may be opened to the truth: only we, the Neo Illuminus, represent hope for a brighter future for the Gurhal system! Fail, and you have failed the Gurhal system."

"As for you..." Sasha turned toward the dormant B700DE-M4R33 (called "Mary" for short) unit and re-activated her. "Time to see if you were worth stealing."

Mary's eyes regained their vicious red glow. "All who oppose The Neo Illuminus shall choke on their own blood" Mary seethed, emulating hatred, "Coordinates received. Relocating to new position." Mary promptly exited the room to secure her assigned defense post.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Aug 31, 2011 at 12:30 AM.

Ugh. It felt like hours walking though this underbrush of a forest. So much it i swear it felt like i was going in compete circles! Then again if you begin to wonder whats going on, I'm pretty sure your bound to lose track of were your gonna go...

"Tawagoto!" I did lose track of were i was going! So much for going completely straight! but how could one think with all this noise? Then i realized my helm was acting up again. But something was different about it this time... It wasn't playing a tune of some-sort, like it usually does for some reason. It was someone speaking! "The p...an is c.o......m...p..te.... al...l we d.o n.....o...w i.....s w.a....i...t..." I just stood there scratching my helm thinking, "What the hell was i hearing?!" Or rather... "What the hell was i thinking!?" Then i thought, " That totally wasn't me, If it wasn't though... Who could it be?" Then i stopped. And i Gasped. I rubbed my eyes again and gasped again. Then i began to pinch myself rapidly to see if it was a dream. Sadly it wasn't.

I fell to my knees and began to tear up a bit... "It cant be!!! It... It just cant!" But atlas it was... What seemed like only a couple minutes asleep turned into a ton of years for me... All it people i know are now... Gone...I sniffled and teared up even more as i spoke,"Someone has to be blamed for this!" I became furious... A boiling steaming and overheating rage over came my body the second i slammed my fist into the soft grass. That voice from earlier! He must have been the one do have done this to me! That son of a- I'll show him!

I reached for my Gold Handled Battle Short Swords that were sheathed on my robe the whole time after i got up and began to march toward the very odd looking city. How could i tell its one? Anything with huge towers including a clock tower is bound to be a city right? I rolled up both of the sleeves of Cruces robe revealing the Pink parts of my Armor as i marched along with some more of those odd birds from earlier marching over my head. I don't care what those flying things are but if they interrupt I'll take em down one by one just like i did with those beasts back there! I'll even take the whole city if i have to! Anything to avenge my time crisis! I began to speed up to a average running pace then i shouted, "This moron messed with the wrong Milletian on the wrong day!" And before you know it, i was at a mad dash.

OOC:
    HUkyastuo's Information:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...6&postcount=23
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Aug 31, 2011 at 01:02 AM.