Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Daak had finally made into the city it was a long walk he had purposely walked a bright distance around the vehicle that had brought the six organisms into the city as he didn’t want any trouble. As he walked around the corner he noticed the two he had earlier seen walking away from that transport ship, he identified one of them as a newmen and the other as a human they seemed to be agitated ... he wondered why?
    In front of them were a whole bunch of people a few of them had guns in their hands they seemed to all be human. As he quickly noticed the other organisms were a mix between all kinds of races, it occurred to Daak that the humans holding guns imprisoned them. Were they the bad guys in this situation? He decided not to interfere so he quickly ran across the street to a building on the other side he entered it and he watched the brawl form a window overlooking the whole alley.
    Once Awsome .... Alwasy awsome !!!
    B-) Life is just one big party B-)

The desolate streets of the city allowed Tia to enjoy her stroll down dust-strewn streets. The occasional flutter of bird's wings penetrated the silence, along with the wind streaming through the alleys.

20 minutes had passed since Tia landed on the outskirts of the town. A high level of tension ran in the air, although she sensed not a single human soul for a rough kilometer - the place was deserted. The wind occasionally carried what sounded like voices, although the distance must have been great. Using these faint sounds as a guide, Tia made her way towards the center of the city, where great skyscrapers shot up into the sky.

5, 10 minutes passed and Tia encountered nobody. The city wasn't that large, but still took a while to traverse on foot. That and Tia had no idea where she was going; all she knew was that the high-rises were probably the center of town. Hopefully she'd meet somebody there, if not en route.

-Wayu

Spoiler!

A couple of seconds i passed a weird pod looking thingy. But all i did was fly right by it. "I didn't have time to fool around! I have a mission!" Then i tripped and fell thanks to some hole in the grass, then rolled about a couple times down a slope. When i stopped i yelled in a bit in pain, "Ow?" before i realized. Ive reached the town. Honestly i didn't know if i should be in awe or more rage at the sight of it... then i remembered, "Remember what happens when you go rushing into places? You get knocked out for not being prepared." I nodded and just like that the anger of mine flew away into the passing breeze.... I picked up my Battle Short Swords and began to ran through the Winding streets, Left, Right keep going straight, right then stop. Then i was hearing things again? But this time.... It was music. Not someone speaking.

"Darn!" i spoke as i stomped the ground in vain. "How come you never work the way i want you to?" But i couldn't careless right now. I'm sure i heard footsteps. I stopped and quickly rolled to hide behind a corner. Was that some one? A person? I peeked around the corner and quickly pulled my head back. "It was someone!" I looked again. And from the looks of it. It looked like a very nice looking female sporting some formal clothes i have been sure Ive never seen before. "Man! Any guy who's gonna marry that lady must be real lucky to have a lady like her!" She does look a hell of a lot formal with that walk she was conducting! I came out from the corner, Then it had hit me. "What if shes a Succubus?" I looked at him again and It took me like what. All of 2 seconds to realize what i had to do! Get the **** outta there!

I stormed off into a nearby alleyway with a another roll and i hit my helm on some metal thing which made a noise as a bumped into it. I hit it with my right hand sword in anger then i was alarmed. I got up and im pretty sure i heard footsteps coming my way. I barely managed to state,"Oh shi-" before i took off running! "Shes on to me?!" i shouted I looked back for a quick second as i took a left turn into a main street and saw some blond hair... then a face... "Crap she is!" I swear Ive never ran so fast in my life! Anything to get away from that Succubus really! Zigzagging through streets and alley ways... Running along side tilted streets... Boy this sure felt like Tara minus the whole vacant part. But it wasn't anymore. I looked back for a third time and wiped some sweat off my head as i panted. "Phew... thank Lymilark i escaped that fowl thing while still living!" I jumped for joy afterwards.

As i continued to stroll happily to the beat of the suddenly very catchy music with my Swords in tow through the vacant town it had suddenly come to mind that, "What if that lady wasn't a Succubi? What if she... You know. Needed help Kyasuto? Afterall... Have you ever seen a Blond Succubus?" Even though i had a good reason i wasn't totally wasn't gonna ask her. I never would! Then i told myself. "Time changes people. And they have a choice to go with it." A Succubus in disguise? "Reeeal clever but that's not enough to fool me!"I proudly shouted. Then again... If i can make a friend who happened to be an Incubus... Hm... Stood in the middle of the vacant street in a thinking pose. Then i heard people talking not to far away... Actually i turned my head to the right and actually saw people not to faraway. "And of course they were fighting! No shit!" My mind wasn't set on that, Hell it wasn't even set on anything! How else could i think with all that noise they were making? And from the looks of things... I had to step in when the time was just right. I took cover behind a wall and slowly peeked my head around and watched.

Late Photo Re-Cap OOC:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Aug 31, 2011 at 12:44 PM.

The once bustling streets of New Rozanom City were dormant. Dead, even. But the signs of a struggle were evident. Vehicles left abandoned on the main roads, some heavily damaged as were several of the standing buildings. A lifeless body lay near a doorway, a caked pool of crimson coating the corpse. Most likely a civilian who resisted the invaders, and was promptly dealt with. The onlooking soldier, clad in a standard AMF uniform, was no stranger to these sights of chaos, as he has been involved in many in his time. Having arrived a few minutes prior via dropship, the old man recalled his mission objective as he strolled down the barren streets, his aged eyes drinking in the sights of madness left behind.

-Several hours ago-

"So let me get this straight..."

In a small hut on Moatoob, the old man stood firmly before a red-clad caseal, the military rank of General branded on her left shoulder. Whatever business she had to discuss, it displeased him, as hinted by the tone of his worn voice. "You want me to come back to the AMF to stop a bunch of racists threatening to blow up a city?"

The caseal simply nodded. The man's hand glided through his hair in frustration, gray locks being brushed against fingers that stood the test of time. "Not only does that sound stupid, but as you may not know, I have a record in the army. A record with a big black stamp over a certain incident that resulted in my exile."

"An exile was the most harmless of punishments." The caseal retorted. "And there is a reason for that; The AMF knows you are good at what you do. Perhaps too good. We still wanted you around as a backup soldier."

The man smirked at the general's words, moving a ways to his kitchen and obtained a beer from the fridge compartment. "That explains why they sent me to this Beast Babe Vally of a rock. To keep me happy until the time came, is that right?"

"Yes."

"So I would just be welcomed back with open arms?"

The general pulled out a telepad with streams of data flowing through its screen, and handing it to the veteran. "The incident will be dismissed. You will attain your former rank of Sergeant, as well as becoming a member of the elite team that I command."

Taking a sip of his beverage, the man peered through the data, which listed the names of the other members of the team. Curiously, the second-in-command, a cast named Elyan, was labeled MIA. "As long as I don't have to fight along any Longears, things will be good as gold."

"Good. I hereby welcome you back, Sergeant Zelik von Rask."

-Now-

The mission was simple: Infiltrate the occupied city, disable the bomb, eliminate all threats. Zelik couldn't help but let out a smile as he began to enjoy the sights of devastation. The atmosphere of the situation was something he hadn't experienced in so long.

He began whistling down the avenue to express this joy, releasing the only sound to be heard.
    Last edited by RenzokukenZ; Aug 31, 2011 at 12:30 PM.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

A short while later, Tia noticed what looked like a teenager or young adult playing cat & mouse with...well, something. Performing another scan of the nearby area, it seemed that there were only two human organisms in the area - the scurrying boy and Tia herself. There seemed to be a ton of rats, though.

The boy disappeared and reappeared onto the main street upon which Tia was walking on a few times. Tia sighed. She didn't like kids, unlike Serizawa; she just didn't know how to deal with them. Too much of a pain, and a waste of her genius.

At least there was no harm in letting the boy tail her around for now. He did seem to be armed, but gave off no sense of hostility. Well, maybe a little, but the usual amount for someone who saw a stranger walking down an empty deserted street. Thus she continued her silent stroll down the long, winding road.

A block later, Tia encountered some ruined vehicles of some sort. It seemed like a kind of military vehicle surrounded by less...massive and less armed machines that Tia assumed were civilian vehicles. Fiddling around with the damaged machines for a few minutes, Tia found that the machines operated off of some kind of reactor she had never seen. These reactors were damaged, though, but energy traces showed that some kind of high-energy particle had been contained and used for energy. She also found what looked like an assault rifle of sorts from inside the military vehicle but it didn't work and the magazine feed was empty. Once again, energy tracing showed that the weapon most likely used a similar energy source as the vehicles.

Intrigued, snapped her fingers, summoning a small glyph similar to the one that transported her here, but with different engravings. She tossed the rifle and a few components of the vehicles into the glyph. The objects fell into the glyph and with another snap of the fingers, the symbol closed. And so Tia continued her walk towards the downtown area, ignoring the boy tailing her for the most part.

-Wayu

-45 minutes ago.

Somewhere, in a hangar bay that was underground and off the Guardians, Mercenaries, or AMF's girds and radars.

The little Mr. Zerran was reading the day's paper, which was holographic. He then noticed an article which said that New Rozenom City had taken over by a new terrorist group calling themselves Neo Illuminus. He was startled that the AMF couldn't even stop them, asking himself, "Who the hell are these guys? I thought those megid-worshiping terrorists were bad enough, but now this?" He immediately accessed his computer in the large room he was in, and contacted GRM. "GRM Control Delta, this is pilot Adam Zerran, requesting permission to infiltrate New Rozenom City and to take down Neo Illuminus from the inside-" "Negative, pilot. We're already handling the situation", said the operator, interrupting the young pilot. "GRM's best robotic operatives have already infiltrated the city and..." She paused. "...What?! Repeat that?! Our casts operatives have lost contact with us?!" "It looks like your 'advanced operatives' have been taken out, Control Delta", said Adam, as he put on a smug grin on his face. The operator let out a frustrated sigh, and then talked to Adam again. "All right, pilot Zerran. You have permission to engage, but don't kill anyone, enemy or not, unless necessary. And if anyone asks what you're part of, state that you are working on you're own. You're unofficially working for GRM, and we want to keep it that way. Is that clear?" "Yes, that's clear. I won't tell anyone that I'm part of you guys. Oh, and will I get paid for this? I am a pilot for hire after all." The operator was becoming more frustrated by the minute from the events that unfolded so far. "Yes, you'll be paid. Now go and infiltrate already!" The pilot snickered, and ended the communication link. He looked at his larger blue Cast Suit Mobile. "Glaidor...time for another spin."

He grabbed all the equipment necessary for the mission, including his pistol, his saber, medical supplies, Foie grenades, and his handbag to carry the stuff, (save for the pistol and saber), which had some other things in it as well. He put on his combat suit, got his goggles, and entered Glaidor. "Oh, this is gonna be fun!" He inserted a key card, activating the CSM, and pressed some buttons. The hangar bay doors opened like an underground runway going diagonally up. After pressing some more buttons and keys on holographic key boards and whatnot, he launched. His destination: New Rozenom City.

-Present time.

The pilot was nearing New Rozenom City. He activated the CSM's cloaking field, making it invisible from normal radar and from eye sight. But he had to act fast, as the cloaking field took quite a bit of an energy toll on the CSM. He then searched for a hole in Neo Illuminus's security rounds. When he found a few, he flew to a nearby area outside of the city and landed. When he got out, the CSM was still cloaked. The cloaking field can still be active while this particular CSM was offline, and it took very little energy, allowing the field to be left on for many hours. And even if the cloaking field turned off, the pilot had nothing to worry about, as this CSM couldn't be destroyed by conventional weaponry. He ran to the city, watching out for patrols, and went through the hole of his choice. Once inside the city, he drew out his pistol, and loaded it with a photon rounds clip. He scanned the area around him, trying to spot any enemies in the area. Nobody was around where he was. He then entered an abandoned skyscraper, which was crawling with enemies. He then thought to himself, "If I remember right, there's a basement in this building with a lot of left over scrap metal and some old tools. If I can get there, I can make it into a small base of operations against these guys." He sneaked around in the ventilation shaft and got to the basement.

Apparently, Neo Illuminus had already used most of the scrap metal along with some of their own technology to make a large makeshift computer that kept track of the security checkpoints and the personnel in charge of security. But there was only 3 guards stationed here. Adam sneaked about, and then threw a Foie grenade at their position. When it reached their feet, they looked down, confused.

They've never seen something like this before. When they picked it up to see what it is, it then exploded, killing the one holding it and setting the rest on fire, in addition to the explosion's radius. They died within a quarter of a minute. The pilot ran to the computer and brought out his own laptop. He then connected it to the large computer, and contacted GRM to help him hack the thing. Within minutes, the large computer was under the pilot's control. He then reversed the computer's purpose, checking for only AMF, Mercenaries, Guardians, and any other types of operatives that worked for groups that keep the peace.

He found several that had infiltrated the city. "Good thing I'm not the only one here. Now to get some allies." He started by contacting a Guardian operative titled only by the name of 'Atlis'. "Guardian operative, can you hear me?"
    Last edited by A. Zerran; Aug 31, 2011 at 02:10 PM.

Altis had made it up several floors in the building, stealthily killing several Neo Illuminus soldiers. Now he was following a man with a large sword down a long hallway on the outside of the building. The wall on his right was glass, while there were no doors anywhere nearby on his left. "Guardian operative, can you hear me?" Altis's communication system buzzed to life with the voice of an unfamiliar man.

"Umm... Yeah, hold on a minute," Altis said as the man turned and charged him. As the human brought his sword down, Altis slipped out of the way and brought his spear across, striking the man in the chest. However, the spear was stopped by the man's line shield. "So, they actually bother to keep some of you alive," Altis said to the man.

The man lifted his sword out of the ground and made a large, sweeping stroke, which Altis backpeddled away from, his line shield just barely being grazed by the sword. Rushing back in, Altis thrust his spear towards the man's chest again, this time his strike was intercepted by the man's sword. They pushed against each other, sparks flying from one another's blades. Realizing he was in no position to win the clash, Altis pulled his spear back and dodged away from the subsequent swing of the blade. Rushing back in, Altis swung his spear, striking the man hard in the shoulder, and heavily damaging his line shield. Slipping to the man's side, Altis quickly advanced, performing several rapid stabs which the man barely manged to deflect. One final blow struck the man in the chest, sending him back and flying out the window.

Sticking his head through the large hole, Altis saw a number of Neo Illuminus soldiers below him. At least, he assumed that's who they were, judging by the hail of bullets he barely steped back in time to avoid. Swapping his spear out, he drew a crossbow and leaned out the window, not bothering to use his slicer. Of course, a crossbow wasn't much more accurate, but he managed to cause the soldiers to scatter, at least. However, he then saw one of the soldiers had a bazooka, and was aiming it right where Altis was. Taking a few steps back, Altis lept through the window and out into the open air. Re-equipping his spear, he positioned himself on top of the handle. Gripping tightly, he focused a bit of his own internal photon energy into the weapon, which shot forwards of its own accord, sending Altis through the window of a building on the opposite side of the street. Looking back out, the building he was just in had collapsed partially, raining down on the soldiers below. Quickly slipping deeper inside the building, Altis focused back on whoever had contacted him, "This is Altis Durge. Who are you and how did you contact me?"

Hmm?

Two guardians suddenly burst onto the scene below Cyseris's feet. A brawny newman and a small human. Cyseris's face twisted into a half happy, half disappointed snarl. They forced her hand, and her hand was to whip around the wall pointing her rifle directly at the familiar man. On a clearer view she could see he was indeed the man she knew as 'Paleman'. Paleman was the one that shot Paaru in the back.

"Freeze scumbags, you are surrounded. We're Guardians, not executioners!" Cyseris called loudly as to get everyone's attention.

Paleman and Cyseris were looking directly at each other, not paying attention to the others around them.

Finally, whispered:

"Paleman."

"Angel-ears."

After i sheathed my swords away i thought, "Angel-Ears... That has an odd and hateful ring to it... Well. Looks like i wont have to step-in after all!" Some deity must have heard me and got mad or something cause within like a split second i heard the sound of shattering glass somewhere and plop. Right were i was gonna take my first step outta cover a dead body with a huge holes around his upper torso fell from above. "Holy crap Morrighan! Was that really necessary?" Then i covered my mouth. And slowly creaked my head to look at the people in the despite. All of their pupils were now focused on me and not each other. I muttered the following words, "Son of b****." under my breath.

"Mr. Durge, my name is Adam Zerran. I'm a Cast Suit Mobile pilot for hire. I came here of my own will to help anyone affiliated with the AMF, the Guardians, the Mercenaries, and everyone else who's trying to take down Neo Illuminus. I'm currently stationed in the basement of a sky scraper that has a walk-able roof. It's on the city's first left block. Gather up any other Guardian operatives that are in the city and tell them to go the location I'm at. I have set up a small base of operations, but don't go through the main entrance. The ground floor's swarming with Neo Illuminus's security team. I think this is the primary security check point for them. Use the vents. Zerran out." He ended the call.