Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drayk View Post
    You speak like you're the one that gets to decide the concept of the FOmarl? It's their ball, and they can do whatever they want with it.

If they don't want the FOmarl to be "dainty" she won't be. I played a FOmarl back in regular PSO, and if you ask me, the stupid "dainty" walk you speak of was awful in PSO. It was incredibly too stiff looking, it added no life to the characters movement. A lot less than the other characters, that is.

You're just going to have to accept that your opinion is hardly universally shared.
    Reooow. Your opinion, by the responses in this thread so far, isn't universally shared either.

The way FOmarl walks when charging a tech makes me wince.

It looks so bad......

Unfortunally all the animations seem to be PSU-ized.

Nothing seems unique between the classes. Which is a damn shame.

No way, dude. I like that my FOmarl in this game is going to be a bad-ass tech-warrior instead.
    Well regardless of how macho or feminine you want the class to be, I think everyone can agree that animation choices for all classes would be a step in the right direction. It'd be something akin to this:

0:09 of this video

The FOmarl animation for running was unique, but yeah, they really could've made it better. Choosing the running animation would be cool, though.
    I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    Reooow. Your opinion, by the responses in this thread so far, isn't universally shared either.
    It's shared by the team making the game, which is the only group of people I need to share my opinion.

It's shared by the team making the game, which is the only group of people I need to share my opinion.
    I don't know what you're talking about if you look at the concept pictures how "bad ass" you want her to be. She's wearing a frilly skirt for goodness sake lol.

As I said before, I don't think it's really a design choice since all characters share the same animations like PSU. I think if they did have the time they'd all have different animations like FOnewm having a 'fancy walk', FOnewearl having some obnoxious 'loli walk', HUcaseal having a stealthy 'ninja run', etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about if you look at the concept pictures how "bad ass" you want her to be. She's wearing a frilly skirt for goodness sake lol.
    You also have to note though that Race/Class is not restricted to clothing. So if Drayk wanted to make a FOmarl dressed in RAmarl combat gear, it's possible. Animation options would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    As I said before, I don't think it's really a design choice since all characters share the same animations like PSU. I think if they did have the time they'd all have different animations like FOnewm having a 'fancy walk', FOnewearl having some obnoxious 'loli walk', HUcaseal having a stealthy 'ninja run', etc.

You also have to note though that Race/Class is not restricted to clothing. So if Drayk wanted to make a FOmarl dressed in RAmarl combat gear, it's possible. Animation options would be ideal.
    Thanks Angelo! Good post.

I'm sure they will throw in a 24-hour 'Classic FOmarl' Animation and Emote Coupon for 300 Arcs Cash.
    Tax the fucking churches.