Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

You're all stupid, this whole thread is just gonna be a branch off from that argument about how we have awesome customization. But it's not awesome enough, but if it's made more awesome people will bitch about it.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    As I said before, I don't think it's really a design choice since all characters share the same animations like PSU.
    Hate it. And I just realized it. Having the same attack animations for every class for every race for every weapons makes you feel bland.

I really hope they at least differ the animations between the 3 main classes... And even then I know I'm hoping for too much.

But seriously though, FOmarl charging a tech makes her look like she just has to take a poop really bad. It's not badass at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    You're all stupid, this whole thread is just gonna be a branch off from that argument about how we have awesome customization. But it's not awesome enough, but if it's made more awesome people will bitch about it.
    Thats why I dont talk to half the idiots here lolol just read and entertain myself xD

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi

2:33-2:54
    -BARK,BARK,BARK,BARK,BARK-
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    It's less about customization and more about diversity. I was hoping each class would look differently (like Fonewm jester casting animations, Fomar acrobatic casting animations, Hunewearl/Hucaseal dagger animations, ect), but it seems they went the PSU route with making an animation that works for everybody...which is quite disappointing.

Blackcosmic...totally agree! XD

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

I would love to have animation set options. Though, this would have to apply mainly to walk/run, emotes, poses, etc. In PSO, some weapons were less useful on some classes due to different attack animations... I'm not sure we necessarily want that... unless we just decide everything is more or less a PA and have different styles to choose from for weapons in a similar vein to different PAs. (Though, since we can apparently link PAs to each other, this might not be a bad idea. We could have sword animations that chain overheads, or sweeping... or just make everything a PA)
    Coming Soon!

LOL!!!

Oh my gosh I died laughing...

Female walk/run animations in PSO were horrible. They literally moved like wooden sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    I would love to have animation set options. Though, this would have to apply mainly to walk/run, emotes, poses, etc. In PSO, some weapons were less useful on some classes due to different attack animations... I'm not sure we necessarily want that... unless we just decide everything is more or less a PA and have different styles to choose from for weapons in a similar vein to different PAs. (Though, since we can apparently link PAs to each other, this might not be a bad idea. We could have sword animations that chain overheads, or sweeping... or just make everything a PA)
    From what it looks like, everyone has the same battle animations.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Aug 28, 2011 at 06:13 PM.

If it's any consolation, all the female characters have that dainty pose as their idle stance by default. However, I absolutely despise it, and would also welcome the ability to customize character animations as we see fit.