4 7.84%
  • Fulyen Curtz

5 9.80%
  • Hyuga

6 11.76%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    ^ Wasn't it Steve Blum?

Hands down, Curtz. Because he can transform into an AMF Striker, but chooses not to since we are not worthy of witnessing such awesomeness.
    Dammit you're right, I love Freeman as much as Blum so I got them confused

Kraz. Not only because he's voice by Steve Blum, but because he also gets away with wearing pink, because he's a total badass. That's not liquor and beer he smells like, that's total badassery.

..Well, that and he has a Scruffy Face. Scruff is cool in my book.

shizu~
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 134 |

Kraz hands down. He reminds me of Solid Snake.

...Wait, Crouch is his Japanese name? Wtf... o_o

I picked Ethan, because i really have never had an issue with anything but his voice actor. He's probably the most dangerous and skillful fighter in the series, and i think he fits the typical "hero" role well enough. I think it would have been MUCHH more interesting to have a story mode where you actually play through his events in Ep2, though. Episode 2 was so badly programmed that alot of the fights against him were just lame, like the one where you wack 0's off him for about 3 minutes =_=;

But who i REALLY wanted to pick was Leogani, but for some stupid reason he isn't even a choice. He was my favorite because he was a great character, lol. He reminded me of Jet from Cowboy Bebop, because he was smart, powerful and best of all, a beast that didn't fit the stupid "ARUGH RAGE" persona. He kept the "teach the newbie" thing going even after Karen admitted that she was trash compared to ethan now.

Hes probably one of the most down-to-earth, skillful, intelligent and mature characters in the whole game. But he isn't 19 years old and he doesn't have a pretty face, so of course he gets no attention in the storyline : /

Hyuga used to be my second favorite because of his sword skills, but recently he's just been downgraded to fangirl fanservice with that PSP2i duman garbage. Flowen is great too, only in his PSO form, though. I always thought it was amazing how far Flowen and Rico got, by themselves, in those conditions on PSO. (in fact in PSP2 im surprised they didn't pull a "Sephiroth" with Rico and Flowen, having them using lv 51 photon arts with 500,000 HP and doing like 8,000 damage per hit)
    Last edited by Serephim; Sep 2, 2011 at 01:12 PM.

Kraz, of course. He makes everything look good, and I do mean everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    But who i REALLY wanted to pick was Leogani, but for some stupid reason he isn't even a choice. He was my favorite because he was a great character, lol. He reminded me of Jet from Cowboy Bebop, because he was smart, powerful and best of all, a beast that didn't fit the stupid "ARUGH RAGE" persona. He kept the "teach the newbie" thing going even after Karen admitted that she was trash compared to ethan now.

Hes probably one of the most down-to-earth, skillful, intelligent and mature characters in the whole game. But he isn't 19 years old and he doesn't have a pretty face, so of course he gets no attention in the storyline : /
    ^Pretty much summed up why Leo is awesome (and my favorite) for me. Sucks big time all he got in PSPo2 was a very minor cameo in a bonus cutscene.

Flowen because of his sexy storyline in PSO EpII<3

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacGravity View Post
    ^Pretty much summed up why Leo is awesome (and my favorite) for me. Sucks big time all he got in PSPo2 was a very minor cameo in a bonus cutscene.
    Wait what? He was in PSPo2? I don't recall this. And I like how Hav isn't up there lmao. Leo gets my vote because he keeps it real unlike the other cast. Im still mad I dont have his card in PSPo2 or Infinity. He must still be trying to hide from Laia even though he has told her countless times that he is a married man with a kid. :/
    Just another same old day.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterflower View Post
    Wait what? He was in PSPo2? I don't recall this. And I like how Hav isn't up there lmao. Leo gets my vote because he keeps it real unlike the other cast. Im still mad I dont have his card in PSPo2 or Infinity. He must still be trying to hide from Laia even though he has told her countless times that he is a married man with a kid. :/
    Bonus cutscene when you obtain true end.

EDIT: And yeah, I miss Nav too...