Default Best way to make

A Power/Mind mag. what should i feed it and what PB should it have? itll be for my FOmar.
    NINJ4

Unless you have some good high hit weapons you'll need some Dex for a FOmar, their ATA isn't too great. If you can raise your new mag with a Ranger, Green, Blue, Pink, Oran or White is the best IDs. You'll probably want to look at getting Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla&Youlla as your PBs as they are commonly concidered to be the best three.

What you'll need to feed it usually depends on who is raising it and what kind of mag it is. It'll also depend on if you want a 4th evolution mag or a standard one or a mag cell. Mates always raise power, fluids always raise mind. The type or mate/fluid and the type of mag will also dictate what else is raised.

Its a complex business, if you can be a bit more specific as to what you want the final product to be I can advice you further.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

It'll be used by a yellowboze fomar and I want him to be a meele fomar. I want it to be where he can handle his own with little to no deaths. And in that cSe what weapons should I grab him?
    NINJ4

Melee force aye? Good stuff. Right, as far as weapons go the Red Saber/Crimson Coat is always a nice combo. Boosted ATP for the Saber and a attack speed boost, both useful for a melee force. You'll need some sort of range weapon too, pistols work well, possibly a good old Varista...or if you like you can look at getting some form of mechs with hit% (I use this all the time on my force).

Right the mag. To make up for the lack of power and accuracy you'll want plenty of Pow and Dex on your mag. Tha said you'll also want Mind or else you won't have enough mind to use high level spell disks.

I always tend to recommend Rati mags to everyone due to their great support abilities (and awesome looks). You'll probably want to end up with stats something like 5/100/45/50. Something along those lines...although I recommend you make sure Dex is an even number or else its a waste of a level.

If you want to do a Rati look up this guide: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1248

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Odd numbers of DEX are not a waste of a level. Even though you can't see fractions of an ATA, the game knows they are there. For example: If you gained a level but did not gain an ATA, odds are you have a fraction of an ATA. Equip a Master/Ability or a mag with the opposite type of DEX (even/odd) and your ATA may go up 1. Only at level 200 is an odd DEX probably unnecessary.

Personally I'd suggest carrying 2 Mags- 1 for melee, 1 for casting. The melee one focus on POW and DEX, the casting one pile on MIND. Of course to learn high level tech disks, just switch to the MIND mag.