Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

I threw in a bunch of goodies that in my opinion, just turned this list from "Meh" to "So-so"

Ever since I've obtained my Clair Doubles, I've been using those items less and less frequently. You will see plenty of items that are Fortified. It's because I'm no longer using those and am now offering them up for trade.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Newest trade offer:

Lv2 Meseta Ainsraiffe - 40/21/0/0/0 - Over End

for

Eclamasach+20 Celeb 3 Spear Rider 0/0/0/50/0

Heh, I honestly skipped right over the value of that sword. I really need to think that one over. Since I've heard you guys talking about elemental Ainsraiffe's, I think I'm going to play with it first.

I'm going to change the Element to Celeb, but I'm not making any fortifications just yet.

~Art by Daggart~

Go ahead and think it over. If you don't accept the offer, I can understand.

This was kind of a lazy update. Either that or there was a crazy 7* drought that had happened. I found a Jell Iros with Barrier Shift, and an H44 Missouri with nothing except the PA. Thats all I found this week. It was awful.

Sorry about rejecting the offer AtBHR. I'm not even sure why I put it up on the list now

~Art by Daggart~

Yes, I'm interested in the Ains Lv2 with Overend for my Eclamasach+20 Celeb 3 Spear Rider 0/0/0/50/0

Wonderful. We'll meet online later tonight. 8:00pm Eastern as usual. I'll let you know if there are any sudden schedule cchanges that may require me to change the time.

~Art by Daggart~

Yeah, I should have no trouble getting on at 8:00 eastern.

Add-on: Thanks again for the trade.
    Last edited by Atbar; Oct 29, 2011 at 07:18 PM.

Updated. After this update I will add which items that I have put up on the list. From what I can remember, I have put my Starlight up on the board as the most significant item. I eased up on my wants a little bit (not really) because I finally have my Psycho Wand. I don't really need the Al Azif, but it would be lovely to have a book to pass around for the title and weapon collection. This is the same reason I am on the lookout for the Lavis Kanon and that Rifle whose name I can't spell (the one that gives the title). At the moment I am feeling pretty much end-game and optimized as a Force, so I may put my Kouga Shuriken up for offer eventually as I hardly really need it anymore (once I get a better Slicer).

My new top wants are updated. I need an Alice Olivia that is better than the one I listed on the front page, and a Lv3 Slicer with Bright Sign (I don't care which of the customizable7*'s you offer; like the Alice Olivia, I need to start somewhere so I can ask for a better one).

~Art by Daggart~

Hey shanks, I see you have an almost pure power mag and an almost pure mind mag. Would you be willing to trade those to me? If so, Look through my trade list for something you like
    Never give up, trust your instincts....
    3DS FC:1934-0922-6833