OK. I actually got PSO to connect through the PC, no problems so far. I choose connect to the servers after activating my Hunter's Licence, FAN-FRIGGING-TASTIC I thought, it's actually working! "You have 29 days remaining on your Hunter's Licence." Nice. OK, press A. The window disappears.

I'm waaaaaiiiiting....

OK, there's a snag. No progression at all. I have to reset using B + X + Start, then it saves. What on Earth is going on? I've disabled my firewall, and it connected to the homepage fine.

On 2003-03-18 00:51, Jack wrote:
    OK. I actually got PSO to connect through the PC, no problems so far. I choose connect to the servers after activating my Hunter's Licence, FAN-FRIGGING-TASTIC I thought, it's actually working! "You have 29 days remaining on your Hunter's Licence." Nice. OK, press A. The window disappears.

I'm waaaaaiiiiting....

OK, there's a snag. No progression at all. I have to reset using B + X + Start, then it saves. What on Earth is going on? I've disabled my firewall, and it connected to the homepage fine.
    You're on freeserve broadband right? Well a friend of mine on freeserve broadband is have the EXACT same issue with pso, the welcome screen comes up but no ship select, my friend is able to play xbox live flawlessly so i can't see it being a problem with the ICS.

What i'm thinking it may be is that freeserve for whatever reason is blocking ports on there end, you may want to try phoning and asking if they block any ports.