Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cast Soldier View Post
    Did anybody else notice in the videos with the the Dragon, that every time it digs in the ground then reappears it has more armor on??
    It's the lava hardening on its body.

Reminds me of Agnaktor from Monster Hunter Tri.

yeah that dragon was 100% monster hunter.

Not that it's a bad thing. But i'd be very, very angry if every enemy in the game fights like a MH enemy and runs from you after a while.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I just want at least one shadow of the colossus/zelda type of boss, and maybe a humanoid boss...only giant monsters gets annoying after a while. Of course the few in PSU and PSP2 were annoying...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

thats because they all sucked. There's a difference between a boss and a large enemy.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    thats because they all sucked. There's a difference between a boss and a large enemy.
    Well yeah, but I meant in general, I liked fighting humanoid things too.

Malfunctioning robots, douchebag villains with ninja powers, powerful mages-whatever.

Of course almost all of the bosses sucked in PSU..................

in general...

But to be fair, in my experience PSO's bosses are only fun till you beat them the first time if you ask me, first you're all "D8" cause you know you're gonna die. Then you're all "D<" cause you want revenge. Then you're all ">D" because you killed em then it's like "whatever hurry up and die" the other times.

Still better than PSU's "I came, I saw, I spammed my favorite PA, I didn't care that I won because no rares dropped" though.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    It's the lava hardening on its body.

Reminds me of Agnaktor from Monster Hunter Tri.
    Yeah. Nobody mentioned it, so I thought I'd just throw it out there. Also in the Video with the HUmar wearing black(the video is not here) doing the resta animation, a yellow light is coming from him and something is landing on the floor nearby. He never goes to the item though.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    yeah that dragon was 100% monster hunter.

Not that it's a bad thing. But i'd be very, very angry if every enemy in the game fights like a MH enemy and runs from you after a while.
    It is MH-ish. I think its a combo of Agnaktor(like Colaya said) and the dimension shifting dragon in PSP2

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    Well yeah, but I meant in general, I liked fighting humanoid things too.

Malfunctioning robots, douchebag villains with ninja powers, powerful mages-whatever.

Of course almost all of the bosses sucked in PSU..................

in general...

But to be fair, in my experience PSO's bosses are only fun till you beat them the first time if you ask me, first you're all "D8" cause you know you're gonna die. Then you're all "D<" cause you want revenge. Then you're all ">D" because you killed em then it's like "whatever hurry up and die" the other times.

Still better than PSU's "I came, I saw, I spammed my favorite PA, I didn't care that I won because no rares dropped" though.
    I think the worst(meaning best) were the Seed Infected Cast(carrying any weapon) & the Magashis. The bosses I liked the most were the Twins, both the psychic ones & the feral horn twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cast Soldier View Post
    Yeah. Nobody mentioned it, so I thought I'd just throw it out there. Also in the Video with the HUmar wearing black(the video is not here) doing the resta animation, a yellow light is coming from him and something is landing on the floor nearby. He never goes to the item though.
    They reused animations for the alpha. I think what you're talking about is the video where a HUmar lays a telepipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    They reused animations for the alpha. I think what you're talking about is the video where a HUmar lays a telepipe.
    Yeah that's true. It was a telepipe, but I have no idea what he was trying to do before he got killed.

Hey guys, any new videos that should be added? I haven't seen any lately but I'm not looking as hard as some people. So let me know if it should be updated or not.
    PSO2 videos and screenshots at: http://snowfox.biz/pso2.htm