Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SEGA PSU site down for months

SEGA's Phantasy Star Universe site seems to have been down for months, and to me it really feels like it's not coming back.

Personally, I think it's because they no longer care about any of you! They were already lazy as hell, but now that their site is down, they now have a great excuse to do virtually nothing! Sure they will give the game its updates, but now they don't even have to post anything on their website because it's "down." I believe that they have the ability to bring the site back up at any time they want, but they intentionally have left it down just for the sake of being lazy slobs.

What's stopping a person from scamming, cheating, or hacking now? It's not like their support page is working! Hell, I can probably go around causing all the trouble I want now and nothing will become of it. I tell, what would be a sign of this game's end? Them not wanting to bring their own site back up AND the sudden haste of all these events coming out! I mean DAMN, we JUST finished like two events in like two months or less! It feels like they're just going for an all-out rush towards the finish line with this game; releasing every remaining event as quickly as possible just so they can get all of it out of the way. The end is near!

Never forget: Maximillian is Truth!

The forums are not down:

http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay....-Star-Universe

Now I want to see The Phantom of the Arkguard, I hope the site is back up soon :\

SHORYUKEN! Wait... Huh? x Incubus Leo x's Avatar

Cool Are You Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    SEGA's Phantasy Star Universe site seems to have been down for months, and to me it really feels like it's not coming back.

Personally, I think it's because they no longer care about any of you! They were already lazy as hell, but now that their site is down, they now have a great excuse to do virtually nothing! Sure they will give the game its updates, but now they don't even have to post anything on their website because it's "down." I believe that they have the ability to bring the site back up at any time they want, but they intentionally have left it down just for the sake of being lazy slobs.

What's stopping a person from scamming, cheating, or hacking now? It's not like their support page is working! Hell, I can probably go around causing all the trouble I want now and nothing will become of it. I tell, what would be a sign of this game's end? Them not wanting to bring their own site back up AND the sudden haste of all these events coming out! I mean DAMN, we JUST finished like two events in like two months or less! It feels like they're just going for an all-out rush towards the finish line with this game; releasing every remaining event as quickly as possible just so they can get all of it out of the way. The end is near!

Never forget: Maximillian is Truth!
    Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    The Site doesn't really matter, No-one actually stayed on the site, they go straight to the forums which counts, As long as the forums are still up and PSU is still going then whats the problem? And you go to the forums to find a GM to tell if you got scammed. the main site wasn't even that good, if you need info about PSU then go to PSUpedia.info other than that this is the most meaningless thing I ever seen anyone post... Do yourself a favor and end this little one noob riot while you seem somewhat intelligent.
    Last edited by x Incubus Leo x; Sep 7, 2011 at 05:11 PM.

The day before yesterday I seen a rabbit, yesterday it was a deer, today its you.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

How will we make fun of the PSU Orb texter now?!

HEL YEH

This thread is now about waffles:

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Waffles > Pancakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

You see? This thread is better already.

SHORYUKEN! Wait... Huh? x Incubus Leo x's Avatar

The day before yesterday I seen a rabbit, yesterday it was a deer, today its you.