Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

You can do juggles in PSP2i?

Maybe i was playing a different game, all my moves just blow them across the screen :0

PSO FOnewy to me, looked like she was a bit crazy and would light you on fire if she felt like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    You can do juggles in PSP2i?

Maybe i was playing a different game, all my moves just blow them across the screen :0
    Use sazonde.

Oh well PSP2i had a different kind of juggle. They weren't programmed for you to chain attacks together with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I see a witch.

YEAH! That's the word for her. She didn't look like a magical girl because she looked like a Witch.

Which is different -- Witches usually mean more serious magic abilities. Magical Girls just shoot gay sparkles and stars at you.
    Last edited by Serephim; Sep 7, 2011 at 12:49 AM.

YEAH! That's the word for her. She didn't look like a magical girl because she looked like a Witch.

Which is different -- Witches usually mean more serious magic abilities. Magical Girls just shoot gay sparkles and stars at you.
    That's...

Kind of wrong.

The connection is particularly obvious with Nanoha. What with the mechanical weapons and the shields that could easily be line shields from PSO and such. Sailor Moon is not the only Mahou Shoujo out there, y'know.

i can never take those shows seriously.

I mean....just look at them....

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

i can never take those shows seriously.

I mean....just look at them....
    Yeah, it's called bias. Many shows may look hard to take serious, but you may find yourself surprised at how serious many such shows can be taken. I cannot blame you, I sometimes feel the same, although I've gotten quite used to it and more often give shows a chance, however ridiculous some may look.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Yeah, it's called bias. Many shows may look hard to take serious, but you may find yourself surprised at how serious many such shows can be taken. I cannot blame you, I sometimes feel the same, although I've gotten quite used to it and more often give shows a chance, however ridiculous some may look.
    *points to Madoka Magica*
    Coming Soon!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Wait, so the distinction between being a magical girl character comes down to whether or not you think the character is cool? That's... That's really bias.

Someone describe the "magical girl" trope to me please.

And uh, yeah, it IS bias. Im not even going to say it isn't. I just think it's retarded, and i can never take the characters seriously. None of them look like fighters, and none of their fights are believable, no matter how much dust or sparks or fire or explosions or blood (lol) or impossibly cool and intricate weapons they'll put in it. I just don't see why little 4 foot tall, 12 year old girls are such a subject of entertainment.

There is a difference between a girl who is a small/short fighter, and a small/short girl who fights. The latter is how i feel about Magical Girl shows. And it's why i hate lolis and almost anything that looks like one, or is part of the trope.
    Last edited by Serephim; Sep 7, 2011 at 05:28 PM.