Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anybody Still Playing This Online?

I only got to play online on PSZ only once or twice due to my current internet provider making it a hassle to get my ds to connect to the net (my wii works fine however.....). I usually do offline co-op with friends, but is anyone still playing this online? There was a lot of excitement over it when it came out, but it seems like its died down a lot.
    Former PSO GC player. Current PSOBB and PSZ player.

Wanna be friends? PM me.
    Wanna join me online? PM me.

Only very rarely. I and most other people here on PSO World make appointments. Because of the sparse online population in this game, I mostly to Eternal Tower runs anymore to hunt rares.

This game is mostly dead nowadays.

I haven't played for a while cause I haven't had wi-fi for like 2 years for my DS even though all other online related stuff works. But now I have wi-fi so if anyone wants to play. Add me.

P.S. the FC below my avi/name is out of date PC me for my real one cause I can't change it right now.
    Two In Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection...

I never really played online that much, but I'm starting to get back into PSZ and I wouldn't mind finding some people to play with. Let me know if you wanna play sometime.

I am on right now looking for a party! BTW, first post lol

I justed started going online now. If anyone needs a lvl 53 Foneweral for support I'll put up my friend code soon.

Well...I really want to play online, mostly to be able to interact with different people!!! I haven't been able to, because the internet here doesn't allow for online gameplay until after 9 pm...D'x

I was planning on at least getting my FOmar up to level 80 or higher (currently at 50) and play online once I went home...Dx don't let it die! I just got my game this yeaaar....

I just ordered this game off of ebay. It should be here shortly. Hopefully I can get in on this too?

Just got my friend code up, PM me yours if you wanna play!