Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter
    U Got Got 2 Get Get With/B-O-S-T-O-N Type Sh#$

I wasn't that annoyed with the ending of PSO because it really isn't a story driven game.
    But you know what? Does anyone here remember Final Fantasy III(US)/Final Fantasy VI(Japan)? That game had THE GREATEST ending EVER! It was a whopping 26 minutes long with a book's page folding over with each page going into each characters supposed fate. Oh man! Remember Sabins last Blitz! Cyans last sword tech! Edgar's chainsaw! THe Ultima spell!! Celes's opera scene?!? The Airship! Getting two Exp Eggs through the collosium(Is that how you spell it?)Oh man! For sheazy that game was off tha HEAZY! I remember I beat the game 3 times just to see ALL the characters ending including the secret ones. Shadow, my man, was one of the coolest characters ever. By the third time it was like sitting down to watch a favorite scene in a movie.
    God man, it's a shame that these days games can't have an ending like FFIII. Oh well. Just decided to bring back some nostalgic moments to the ol'PSO community.

Protons Electrons Atoms Cause Explosions.

I have never seen the ending to those games but by the way you talk about them i wish i could go out and rent the ending like i do movies LoL.

My favorite ending to a video game is:

Suburban Commando for the Nintendo!

LoL...that game was kick azz, nothing to this day has wowed me to the extent this game did! Maybe it has something to do with the age i was back then, regardless...

IT WAS PHENOMINAL!

Rappy Hunter

I'd have to thoughly agree with you, FF3(6) was the best game and ending ever...I know alot of ppl here are probably sega core fans, but SNES ruled my life back in the day. and take any game then and today and I'd still say FF3 was the best. I owned the game but I also got the ROM for my PC, so I could save certain points to view at any time...Celes' Opera, the Ending, the "end of the world". The music was great, each character had thier own distinct song...my fav was Cyan and Shadow's. But Sabin was still my Fav character...heck the game had 14 usable characters. Ya know what, I'm gonna go play some FF3 now...(loves his ROM)

Best game ending of all time, Metal Gear Solid. It had enough government conspiracy theory in it to make any high school kid think they have political know-how.

Ummm...FF7 much? And even FF8, though its storyline could have been replaced with a bunch of nonsense and have been less stupid. FF9's ending...well, part of it was good, at least, though whoever translates Square's games seems to have something against any character doing anything besides hugging. Don't leave out Xenogears either, helluva ending, however confusing. I agree on that Skies of Arcadia having a bad ending. Very...very...very stupid.

I think the game that had the best ending was Terranigma....

Heh nothing beats FFV's ending(sorry never made it to the US. too bad?).

Whats wrong with you people? Everyone knows that Super Mario Bros. has the best ending.

Skies of Arcadia. Which is so pathetic. I have NEVER seen a good game ending. ESPECIALLY in PC games (with the exception of System Shock 2. Anything was good after that great game. PICK IT UP NOW.).

Final Fantasy 2 (US Release)
    Metal Gear Solid
    Zelda: Orcarina of time (counting the boss fights as ending)
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.