Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I didn't even bother with the offline game, I had the web stuff set up from when I rented Quake 3 Arena, so I just popped it in and jumped online. My first guy was a force. Oh it was so much fun, I didn't even look at the instructions, I didnt even know there was a 3 hit combo, all I knew was foie, that and I had no money. Good times

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

first place GC version and I still feel that way!

My brother had it about 3 days before me. And all I knew was I was gettin this game. So I pretty much knew everything about it. But he was a HUcast I was like forget that... I was like FOnewm was gonna be my character. I had to wait 2 LONG days before I could get it. I went online and me and my brother helped eachother out. aww it was great...

Battle Fiend

Me, I never knew pso before. I bought the game because it was an RPG and after a while I seen the game could go online so I went online 4 free. Don't ask, that site is gone now.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

What site? And I miss the free pso playing. Since they are just causing people to currupt, they shouldnt make us pay. Or atleast shouldnt make us pay until they get rid of duping....

Ah, yes, the first time I ever played PSO was at a Friends house. I created a character who I thought was the greatest. Then I start playing and I cannot tell you the number of times I got hit by a Booma and died. I think my friend had to use about 90 Moon Atomizers on me. Well now I'm a heck of a lot more experienced and am hunting every single thing in the game that is rare. Just check my stats in the signature. And that's just after 80 hours!! I wonder what the next 80 will be like!!!

Is that your first character you ever made? Was a RAmar? Mine was a FOnewm... I loved it. It was even on TV!! you know Gamespot TV, now Extended play? Yeah my first character ever was on that show... freakin awsome...

My first character was a HUmar and by an unfortunate turn of events, was erased...
    But my RAmar looks more promising...

BTW, man you are soooooo lucky to show up on extended play!!! You actully played with Adam Sessler?!

It was just in a lobby, and they had a Pikachu Symbol chat, I dont think it was adam. but when I said "How did you make that!?" the guy left... then about a month later there was me next to him, while he made a pikachu symbol, was very cool... very cool.

I remember the first time I took my late FOnewmn online the first day PSO hit the US. I joined a game with a HUmar, HUcast, and another male hunter, forget which one. We was havin' trouble with the boombas, so someone asked "Does anybody have a gun?" Being a force, I responded "I can shoot fireballs." but when my message came through the chat bubble it said "I can shoot fire&%##@." I was like "huh?" and tried to save it several times more. My first encounter with the language filter.