Phantasy Star Online Episode 3: C.A.R.D. Revolution was an interesting mix of Trading Card Games and Turn-Based Strategy. So much so that I actually long for the game again, but miss the fact that I will not be able to play with others. But the real subject of the matter: if someone were to make a sequel to the game, what good things would you like to stay and be improved upon, and bad things be either removed or reworked?

I'll start it off: A huge Pro in my opinion is that the game was less luck-based, and more skill and strategy based. Sure, you got your bad rolls, got statuses on your equips, or had people with lucky hands and super lucky combos, but usually, it didn't feel unfair. Sure, it's a matter of willing cards to the top of your deck sometimes (heart of the cards), but generally, a bad situation can be turned over through skill rather than luck. A real thinking man's game. Other TCG games I've played tend to not have this so well. Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic (i'm not too sure on this one, honestly), Pokemon (yup...), tend to be more luck based. Team-Play in this game also made for very interesting battles and strategies, a very popular mode online. Sadly, team battles in the other card games tend to be long winded and boring, with little synergy between decks unless they were purposely built that way.

Ramble ramble ramble. My point is going around in circles, so I hope someone gets what I mean...

So what do you guys think? List me some Pros and Cons from Ep3. It probably won't happen, but we could possibly inspire the next person who wants to tackle a project similar to it.