Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
A clause most people will probably not take advantage of:

This article mentions it, at least.

If you don't update, or whatever, then they cannot claim the new agreement applies to you. You could probably try to make a case that Sony holds all the cards and so the agreement is invalid by undue influence ("Oh, hey, you're enjoying this service, aren't you? Well, here's a new contract, sign it or we take the service away"). Alternatively, that it's unconscionable since you have zero bargaining power and Sony gains unreasonable benefit (The unreasonable benefit would be the tricky part, since the lack of bargaining power is obvious... but the agreement change is basically Sony gaining a large benefit/imposing a cost with no reciprocation, which strikes me as unreasonable - you gain nothing, they gain everything). I'm not a lawyer, and have never taken courses in law or anything, so I could be wrong here.
I would argue as to why an Alien-Company is being given so much power, when no other nation on the face of the planet would dare give an Alien Company more power than a Domestic or Foreign Company...