Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Retarded PC stories

ok peoples, i am is bored!
    and i'm not typing like this because i don't know english, it's because i'm bored.

i know english pretty well. BUT THATS NOT THE ISSUE HERE!!! lol...

anyways i made this post because i want to know the more retarded moment you or someone you know or someone you don't know(random persons convo you heard) talking about PCs!!!

i just want to hear your story(must be real) about how stupid people are with computer...... i really want to get a good laugh so i hope someone has a funny one like i do o-o... i'll post mines later on cause i want to hear other peoples stories first =)

Well, I was just helping my sister set up her internet/wireless connection the other day because she was tired of fucking with it and just couldn't figure out how to do it. So I spent about two hours on the phone trying to troubleshoot the problem before realizing that she couldn't tell the difference between a modem and a router, and that she hadn't gotten a modem from her ISP because she thought she already had one.

She had just plugged the phone cord into the router's Ethernet port and used tape to keep it from falling out.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Back when FEZ(Fantasy Earth Zero) was alive, People would tell you to disable nagle and show you how. So I did it and rebooted my computer only it would boot past the manufacturer stuff(as I call it). So I panicked and worryed about how I did something dumb. Went on my will and Mich and a few other had a good chuckle. "How do you screw up so thing so easy" one said. Turns out I had a unbootable disk in the disk tray. I had a few chuckles myself after calming down a bit.

In some certain forums, 2 users that are against a PC version of a game said this:
    - The XBox 360 is more powerful than a PC because when the 360 is turned on green stuff pops up, and green means energy, which means power.
    - The XBox 360 and the PC are the same thing, because they're both made by Microsoft.

Yeah... ._____.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Sep 17, 2011 at 08:28 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

One day, out of the blue, my laptop wouldn't boot. It would show a screen similar to DOS and have a few strings of code, but nothing else. It had me irritated, and after hours of frustration, I gave up, and deemed my comp unusable. I placed it inside my closet and let out a defeated sigh.

3 months later, I began cleaning out the closet and encountered by useless laptop, and as I picked it up to move it out of the way, it rattled. A few minutes of curiosity later, I discovered the cause of the comp's failure; the HD was disconnected.

My facepalm was immense.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I have a good one.

Last semester I was sitting at my computer in the graphics lab working on a project. One of my classmates asked me and the girl next to me for help with something in Photoshop. We walked over to his computer and we were helping with his problem. Suddenly we told him to cut an object and paste it in a different layer. He clicked on the object and then proceeded to click on edit>cut, then, edit>paste. The girl and I were laughing for a good minute about his lack of not knowing the keyboard shortcuts for cut and paste.This was also a 400 level class, not a beginning class in any way.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    I have a good one.

Last semester I was sitting at my computer in the graphics lab working on a project. One of my classmates asked me and the girl next to me for help with something in Photoshop. We walked over to his computer and we were helping with his problem. Suddenly we told him to cut an object and paste it in a different layer. He clicked on the object and then proceeded to click on edit>cut, then, edit>paste. The girl and I were laughing for a good minute about his lack of not knowing the keyboard shortcuts for cut and paste.This was also a 400 level class, not a beginning class in any way.
    Wait... there's someone who doesn't know the shortcuts for undo, cut, copy, and paste? (Okay, I actually know people like this. But they all grew up with typewriters)
    Coming Soon!

/makes popcorn and waits for Kodia
    Tax the fucking churches.

Long ago I bought a new mouse, when I got home I was dead tired because I didn't sleep all day at all. Was attempting to use the mouse and was growing angry that it didn't work, started cursing Logitech's name, and wanted to smash it into a million pieces thinking I bought a dud.

Turns out I forgot to plug it in. =/

Excuse me, I am mentally handicapped and I find this thread title highly offensive.

On topic: Every time I try to show my mother something online and I see her click the "Go" button on her browser instead of hitting enter, I want to break something.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums