Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I really like that N-Tathlam, can you check my trade list for something you're interested in? I have 1 extra Divine/Power right now So I can throw that into the trade if you find something else.

I'm looking at your White Disaster right now. Would you be willing to trade that?

On an unrelated note, I also see you have a [Ingh, 0/0/0/18, Paru Mag, Flozir, Hungry, Pink]. I'm assuming by pink you mean red, and if so is there anything you want for that?

I can't trade my White Disaster until I get my second one back, I like having one on my Force. I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get my other White Disaster back.(I lent it out)

Edit: I don't see anything I need for the Mag but if we come to a trade I can add it to what ever we're trading for.

Hm, okay. I guess the next thing I'd want is one of your 4-slot Mobius Plates.
    Also, I want the Divine/Power over the mag, unless you're willing to give me both.

Would you do your N-Tathlam + Divine/Swift for

Mobius Plate 4-slot, Divine Power, and the mag?

Sounds like a deal to me. Can you hop on and do the trade now? If not, when would be a good time?

Thanks again for the trade! =D

Do you need Cannon Rouge and Riverman Missouri just for the titles? I thought I'd ask because I have both of them but neither have PAs and you do get a title for each of the two weapons.

Yeah, the weapons I have listed at the bottom I only really care about for the titles. Would you be willing to let me borrow them?