Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looked up RaiderZ. It's a lot like MH, yet has enough differences to not be the same game. Mainly being that most of what you hunt in MH is wyvern related. In a vid of RaiderZ, I saw things that looked like golems and such.

EDIT: And what looked like someone using magic. Was hard to tell.
    Last edited by Reksanden; Oct 21, 2011 at 02:25 PM.

You got the dood with two swords and the like, you got the more defensive lady, you got the mage lady, and you got the hulk. Rauga is right though, plays a bit like monster hunter but with throwable scenery, moar destructive scenery, chains to hold down your foe and alot of mobs to beat around. A story to boot as its a prequel to Mabinogi.

You can instead play Lord of the Rings Online. The pace is a bit slow, but very soloable at first which gives you time to get used to the dynamics of the game. Another game you can try is Rusty Hearts, which I play mostly because you can use your controller versus a key board. Think Final Fight brawler with magical abilities. Yet another game you can try which is also free is Bloody Requiem... think Resident Evilisque gore with atypical online gaming mechanics. However this one does seem to rely alot on mounts... which you can either earn (long process) or "rent" with real money.

Vindictus is fast action base mmo. I only get bored of MMO games if people are cable of soloing most things as they lvl. Vindictus is one of them, only a few missions are group only. hardly any free ones out there that need partys to continue on in the game

Quote Originally Posted by SirChazz23 View Post
    Vindictus is fast action base mmo. I only get bored of MMO games if people are cable of soloing most things as they lvl. Vindictus is one of them, only a few missions are group only. hardly any free ones out there that need partys to continue on in the game
    I want to avoid hackers, griefers and trolls. Will Vindictus be the kind of experience I'm looking for?
    I am =THE= SilentWanderer. If you have seen me around elsewhere, you can be sure this is me Here.

Vindictus will be for ya. good challenge and not easy to earn the armors and weapons you get in shop cause you need to get the materials and some will be from bosses. you can buy them from marketplace or go out and earn them yourself.

each class has 2 weapon types to use with their own set of skill depending on type, but 1 type must be earned at the right lvl. ex is the mage, you start staff then when you get to the right lvl and run the quest for it, she will be able to use a scythe. from there it's Magic or Physical for her through your own choice

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Rusty Hearts is a pretty good game imo on the Perfect World website. I've been playing that quite a bit over the last couple weeks and its pretty fun

I'm interested in quite a few of these online MMOs that others play, but my computer can barely run Blasterball. I would love to try Vindictus for myself (only ever saw it at a friend's house), along with Rusty Hearts, Dragon Nest, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Rusty Hearts is a pretty good game imo on the Perfect World website. I've been playing that quite a bit over the last couple weeks and its pretty fun
    I'm confused. Are you playing Vindictus or are you playing Rusty Hearts?

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm confused. Are you playing Vindictus or are you playing Rusty Hearts?
    I'm playing Rusty Hearts at the moment and enjoying it (lvl 20 Tude char). It's been awhile since I've played Vindictus but I was just giving an example of a game that's got kind of a PSO style to it like one the other posters asked