View Poll Results: How excited are you for PSO2?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10/10. I want it so bad.

76 43.18%
  • 9/10. Very interested

37 21.02%
  • 8/10. Hyped but there are other games in the meantime

30 17.05%
  • 7/10. About those other games...

8 4.55%
  • 6/10.

2 1.14%
  • 5/10. Average interest

11 6.25%
  • 4/10. Below average interest

4 2.27%
  • Less than 4/10. Ummmmmmmmmmmm

3 1.70%
  • I'm on the fence about this game and can't pick one of those

1 0.57%
  • I hate Sega.

4 2.27%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

i'm a 5/10
    watching those alpha beta videos over and over seems like when you play a mission and then you get used to it , it's going to be basically the same thing over and over. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    i'm a 5/10
    watching those alpha beta videos over and over seems like when you play a mission and then you get used to it , it's going to be basically the same thing over and over. :P
    I agree with this. We've all been through this in pretty much every game. The only thing keeping my interest is the battle system and original combo system because it looks like there's a good amount of execution involved(which in turn can make the game look really tight).

There probably won't be PvP, but if there was, it would make this game SO much better.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Sep 30, 2011 at 05:55 PM.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

I could only hope this game will take up most of my time... But SKYRIM and Borderlands 2 have also been getting me in the RPG Hype, so currently I've been playing borderlands at my friends house (we're working on online characters trying to keep the same level) and now i've reset on a RaCast offline for my GC version of PSO, level 12 so far!!
    I've got BB working -Message me to party up-

Kitaro - lvl52 HuCaseal (Skyly)
    Kasumi - lvl97 RaMarl (Purplenum)
    Trinity - lvl25 FoNewearl (Yellowboze)

I love PSO to death, for sure, but with how Sega Manages...It just may not be as awesome as I'm hoping. So, I voted 8/10, since there are other games set for release that will 95% have very solid support. (Skyrim and Diablo III)

There's no doubt that I'll end up getting PSO2. It may not be at launch date, but I will eventually have it.

I have to say that lately my interest in this has waned. It's good the game has been delayed (looks like there was a lot of stuff that should've been in at release that wasn't) and it obvious needs a lot of rebalancing. Unfortunately, this is probably the least interested in a PS game I've been (I was excited about PSU until I played it). Still, PSP2 is decent so there is some hope of a salvageable game.

The thing that bugs me is how lacking enemy AI is at this stage and how potentially repetitive the game could be. Hopefully this is just because I'm seeing the same areas in videos from alpha, but the last thing I want to do is spam the same missions over and over.

I do have other games in the meantime, I just hope Sonic Team use this extra development time to their advantage.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Cautiously optimistic, trying not to get too excited like I did with PSU, Warhammer Online, FFXIV and other MMO's that had a lot of hype and disappointed me.

9/10
    Really looking forward to it, but I'm still cautious as to how they'll support outside of Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    9/10
    Really looking forward to it, but I'm still cautious as to how they'll support outside of Japan.
    Pretty much my thoughts. Though I feel that PSO2 might hit the nail on the head that PSU missed that got me to love PSO so much.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

5/10. Looks neat. At the very least, I'll be keeping an eye on it.