Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by adonis565 View Post
    well remember I decided to use knuckles instead of swords what knucks would you recommend im using gudda igga right now
    Depends on what you prefer. Either more PA%/more ATK or reduced PP cost.

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Gudda_Las_Leord
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Brain_Spiral
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Drill_Knuckles

Leord has 110% PA and 110% PP cost whereas Drill Knuckles have 120% PA and 120% PP cost. Brain Spiral has 100% PA and 80% PP cost. With brain spiral, your PA wont be stronger than the other two listed but you wont spend as much PP. Reduced PP cost also alows you to get in a chance to score 2 PAs in a row after the chain in broken. With the other two listed, your PAs will be stronger but the PP cost is higher.

Out of all 3, I suggest using Drill Knuckles. They have about the same ATK and higher PA %.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Mmm, Kokuinto Houzuki is a good sword when extended after it's unsealed. However, I do have a slight bias for higher PA multipliers AND higher target counts. After all, even on PAs, more targets result in more chances to hit and more damage done. Helps especially when using something like Gravity Break on mobs.
    ウル・inactive
    M Human | M Human | F Newman | F Cast

Quote Originally Posted by dark nova View Post
    Mmm, Kokuinto Houzuki is a good sword when extended after it's unsealed. However, I do have a slight bias for higher PA multipliers AND higher target counts. After all, even on PAs, more targets result in more chances to hit and more damage done. Helps especially when using something like Gravity Break on mobs.
    Grand Crusher and Tornado Break(360 degree spin PA) offers more targets, and hits iirc. Plus Gravity Break is very slow and theres more chance of being staggered in between the 2nd and 3rd parts of the PA.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

thanks for the help everyone playing the japanese version again till i get infinity