Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Notice: @Jan 31, 2012 Currently experiencing Real Life issues. I will do an update after this week when my final exams are completed, and when I have the free time to do so. Even if I do update, however, it will still be outdated-ish due to the same reasons. School should be much easier next semester.

@AtBHR: Oh, you're both really close though. My last connection with Step shows 75500 kills, so I miscounted. I think there are quite a few people sitting at around 70000 though.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I've got 88,469 kills (but only if you add together the totals from both my carts, not sure if that disqualifies me).

Also, my collection rate is now 104%.
    F.C. #1 - 0346-1712-9688
    F.C. #2 - 3953-9438-3932

Time Zone - U.S. Central

Trade List - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175354

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    Notice: @Jan 31, 2012 Currently experiencing Real Life issues. I will do an update after this week when my final exams are completed, and when I have the free time to do so. Even if I do update, however, it will still be outdated-ish due to the same reasons. School should be much easier next semester.

@AtBHR: Oh, you're both really close though. My last connection with Step shows 75500 kills, so I miscounted. I think there are quite a few people sitting at around 70000 though.
    I think I have around 75000 kills now. Just need to play more. Also, I know I bypassed Kytan and Syonu in Reyburn kills (been hunting for Ains Lv3 Overend with high %'s in other areas other than machine).
    Last edited by Atbar; Jan 30, 2012 at 09:46 PM.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick O'Demus View Post
    I've got 88,469 kills (but only if you add together the totals from both my carts, not sure if that disqualifies me).
    If that counted, then I would easily have 20,000+ more kills from my second cart [it's been pretty much just a storage file, with me only having raised characters for the extra inventory space via the three Towers and levels 20 and 40 titles), bringing me up to almost WuBing's kill count. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Exams are done. I might update tomorrow while my mother is at work. Or maybe I can play tons and tons of PSZ tomorrow then update on Thursday, so that way I get a couple of Rank ups. However, I will only have time to play in the morning tomorrow if anyone else does =/

Also, yeah, combined kill counts from two games don't count. Because then the list would become just a little more "Pay to Win" and we might also have to deal with trust issues (some guy and his friend could pool together, and that some guy could pretend he has two games that are both owned by him). Also it would make the job harder, because I go by the ranks that my game gives me. For this reason, I really want to shy away from having two friend codes owned by the same person (Nick O'Demus) on my PSZ file. Though the only reason I currently have both of Nick O'Demus' Friend Codes is because neither make any list except the Weapon Collection. But since my FC list is full I may have to delete one or the other soon...

~Art by Daggart~

Let's see, I have bumped up in max damage, Reyburn kills, and hostiles killed so I have three possible things to get back on the board for so I do hope we connect again soon.

Bumped my max damage up to about 8475, hoping to have more people to help me test it again tonight with an even better set-up than last time to try and up it, if not for my own tests and theories, but because I'm honestly a little perplexed by how Syonu got such an insanely high damage number, even despite my own extreme conditions in the test that got me my high number above... but, I digress, further testing is required before I make any assumptions.

All updated. There have been many fluctuations since the last update due to my absence, and many (what I would call) surprises regarding the changes. I have also expanded a bit and added a section which would record other rankings not mentioned in game. If this section gains enough popularity then I will keep it.

At the present time, I am looking for people to post their C&M kills, their highest total % weapons they've ever found that isn't a Monster Leftover or Sewer shop item, and I am also looking for people to post their ideas

Enjoy.

~Art by Daggart~

You know, I wish you would've said something about that "highest total percent that isn't a monster part or buyable" before I got rid of two rather good finds I had a LONG time ago, some Deo Mazurka I found almost a year ago that had some insane over 145 total %'s, and some other kick-ass Blue Bulletta I remember getting a while back that was exceptionally high %'d... but, at least for now, I got a DROPPED Witch Broom I got during my RAcast's story run that had great percents, but I doubt because it's a Witch Broom, a Sewer Buyable, is really going to be accepted... ah well. (EDIT: Actually, upon further inmspection, it wasn't really that great; only 40+ in Beast and Mech, and only 10 in Dark.)

EDIT: At least I got that Lv3 GC w/ Hopping Run that's pretty kewl. Right now, I think a prized ietm for total percents I've got is my good ol' Al Azif (unfortified) that has 37/0/37/22/31, since for a 7* RARE, having 127 total percent is just insanely lucky. :P

EDITEDIT: OH LOL, guess I was wrong... this here Eghesachs apparently beat out the Al Azif by 1% [Eghesachs+60, 39/24/0/25/40, Light Lv3, Sonic Raid]. Still looking for anything else I might have that's higher, but 127% and 128% total rares are still pretty awe-inspiring to me. :>

Of course, that Grand Chariot still beats both of them with a whopping 131 total percents... phooie. Also, in case you're wondering why I'm not adding my epic Emeraldfield to this list (even though it has 134%) is because I know for a fact I traded for it, so I'm not stealing another person's credit, who I got it from even before I transitioned from GameFAQs two years ago for.

As for C&M kills, I guess I'm better off with that than Falz for now, since my whole Rappy Running Riot stuff... only a meager 309. :/

If you want pictures of any of the previous information, I COULD give them to you via phone camera pic messages, since I don't know how to send the pics I take online since my phone's far outdated, but that would require personal information in the form of a cellular phone number, which I would not ask of you personally. Not like this. If you WANT, you can PM me something, but otherwise, I got no other way to prove C&M, but I'd be more than willing to trade-show you the other items I have here for total percents.
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Feb 6, 2012 at 09:44 PM.

Hi, Doctor Shanks!
    Gavin and I also have Chaos & Mobius stats we'd like to submit..but we can only send via cell photo texts.
    As of 2/7/12.. Gavin's C&M kills: 190. My C&M kills: 471.
    Thanks for all your hard work, Doctor Shanks.. Your "Rankings" thread has lit a fire under Gavin, a most insanely devoted "Call of Pukey" player..now PSZ on-line hard core! *boo-ya! fist in air*
    PSZero: JONES
    FC: 3008-8894-5497
    "Dreams and beasts are two keys by which we find out the keys to our own nature."
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."