Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

After what I would call a long wait, I've finally updated the thread with the information gathered from the games I've played this weekend. The most notable changes are AtBHR's return into the max damage category, and my surpassing of Windy to steal first place in Dark Falz victories.

Updates usually happen on weekdays. I'd prefer to update on mondays because most games that I play happen to be on the weekends. Also, plenty of people log on during Saturday, so I always end up gathering tons of info. See you guys next update.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Interesting list, stats are very well done good job, I see I'm about in the middle for some stats, I'll need to find time to play more lol.

I look forward to partying up with you again, Dtr.

It's fine if you only update the rankings on a weekly basis, Shanks. I gather that you do have other things occupying your time to always be updating the rankings on a whim.

Wow Nice lists Doctorshanks

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

Quote Originally Posted by AtBHR View Post
    I look forward to partying up with you again, Dtr.

It's fine if you only update the rankings on a weekly basis, Shanks. I gather that you do have other things occupying your time to always be updating the rankings on a whim.
    The sad thing is that I don't have much else to do. My day consists of homework, school, food, and PSZ. I'm a college level student, so I have more free time compared to a University leveled student.I will probably update weekly anyway because if I did it daily, the changes in the lists would be miniscule. I'm going to do updates on Monday mornings from 8:00pm to 8:30pm Eastern from now on (if nothing comes up).

@Windy: Thanks Glad you enjoyed it.

~Art by Daggart~

So I haven't played PSZ in like a long time, but I think I have some stats that could top the ones that are already up there. When do you think you can party up? I can't play today because of work, but I can play before 4pm west coast time if you're available.

PSU - Retired - Syonu Lvl 160 Cast
    PSŲ - Retired - Syonu Lvl 100 HUcast

PSP2 - Syonu Lvl 200 Cast HU-30 RA-30 VA-30 FO-26
    Rare Weapon Registry: 105/112 Titles Earned: 204/250
    Weapon Collection Rate: 91.90%

I don't have a time zone chart or something similar handy. Could you do a quick conversion to Eastern time?

Whatever time works for you, I can probably find the time to connect to you. Normally, my guaranteed times are from 7:00pm to 10:00pm Eastern, but I can spare up to 4 hours earlier than that. I'm also available for quick connections between 7:00am to 8:30am Eastern. And lastly, I have school between 8:30am to 3:00pm Eastern so I will be unavailable. For every other time I have not listed, I will need to set an alarm, and I will try my best to connect to you.

You said you wouldn't be able to connect today, but did you mean "before 4:00pm West coast" today or some other day?

EDIT: I've added your PSZ FC.
    Last edited by DoctorShanks; Oct 18, 2011 at 09:11 PM.

~Art by Daggart~

*Has a very evil plan to seize the top of the Highest Damage Rankings.*

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

If there was a category for being the most awesomest, I would be #1 on the list.
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    I don't have a time zone chart or something similar handy. Could you do a quick conversion to Eastern time?

Whatever time works for you, I can probably find the time to connect to you. Normally, my guaranteed times are from 7:00pm to 10:00pm Eastern, but I can spare up to 4 hours earlier than that. I'm also available for quick connections between 7:00am to 8:30am Eastern. And lastly, I have school between 8:30am to 3:00pm Eastern so I will be unavailable. For every other time I have not listed, I will need to set an alarm, and I will try my best to connect to you.

You said you wouldn't be able to connect today, but did you mean "before 4:00pm West coast" today or some other day?

EDIT: I've added your PSZ FC.
    Sorry if that was a bit confusing. I was on my way out the door to work so I kind of just slammed that message out a little too quickly haha.

I have added your FC as well. Would 4:00pm your time work for you? With your schedule in mind, anytime in between 4:00pm and 7:00pm your time would be fine with me, though the earlier the better.

PSU - Retired - Syonu Lvl 160 Cast
    PSŲ - Retired - Syonu Lvl 100 HUcast

PSP2 - Syonu Lvl 200 Cast HU-30 RA-30 VA-30 FO-26
    Rare Weapon Registry: 105/112 Titles Earned: 204/250
    Weapon Collection Rate: 91.90%