Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Most Wartechers I've seen tend to overlook the power of Range mags when paired with a whip. Shag Hodoog or the Fire Sonichi are your best bet with a whip. If you pair the Guard Crush skill with both then you become a veritable knockdown dervish as the ATA on WT is ok but not stellar.

Anyway, I play a Human WT and its pretty decent in all aspects but compared to everyone else I'm pretty weak. The best thing WT has going for it is that it is great at events due to weapon selection. Same with R missions.

Just remember you will be pretty much the party weaksauce if you are on 360 and that you have to try much harder than almost everyone else to keep your damage up.

(Note, if you play support, go for it- Most Acrotechers today don't bother to buff anyway for some stupid reason)

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Anna_Wren it's true that Shadoog's have a good use to add more SE effect. I pair mine with whip,saber,claw,dagger and wand sometimes. I never view WT as weaksauce but instead just different, It plays differently compare to TA or DPS classes but we should not standardize our self's to those expectations and nor should they to ours. Each class has there respected role and it's our job to full fill that job.

Wartecher has no role or job. It is a class that is all about "Filling in" a role that isn't currently met. Wartechers make great partners for sure when they are actually good at the class but if they aren't it is a very weak class.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

I'm Sad that you feel that way, But Respect your Decision.

I play WT and AT... and with WHIPS and TECHS, its amazing... and the range mags.. Heck yeah.. Good for getting hits in on rare missions.. and i do decent damage..
    I LOLOL at like lv. 20 gunmasters and masterforces who do less than me.

its really not a bad class at all, whoever says so is a RUSTY BARNACLE >:OOOOOOOOO
    [GT: FindableSnow766] * [IGN: Caiterz: WT/AT/FT/GT/MF/WAFFLE lv. 11x] * /('D')/ *
    [I'm the biggest noob in the game, DEAL WITH IT. >:O] * [Pls fear my MIAW MUSTACHE!!!!!]

Don't get me wrong, I love the class. I've play it exclusively on my main ever since it came out. Back during the dark times of level 10 bullets, level 20 skills and techs. When WT was basically the worst class in the game, tied with Protranser back in the day.

And I'm pretty powerful in my own right, usually doing far more damage than most other players. But I'm under no assumption that means my class is a powerful class, just the one I like to play. Wartecher is one of the more useful to have around in some events and missions due to things like bows and techs but it just isn't powerful compared to any other class.

or its uber powerfull cuz most people suck at playing whatever class they are playing as :P
    [GT: FindableSnow766] * [IGN: Caiterz: WT/AT/FT/GT/MF/WAFFLE lv. 11x] * /('D')/ *
    [I'm the biggest noob in the game, DEAL WITH IT. >:O] * [Pls fear my MIAW MUSTACHE!!!!!]

You have to get your self a 10/10 zats and falclaws. i also rock out the 10/10 soda riban, promora, schweiz saber, graldike, nightwalker, twin db swords. really good class. best race is newman or human for it.