Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Wartecher, Race/Pallet choices?

Hello, I'm starting up a new character in which I want to be a war techer. I just can't decide on a decent race or a pallet idea. I know I want to play as a male character just undecided on the racial selection and pallet ideas. If anyone could give me some decent advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Everyone will say for advice not to play wartecher.

inb4flamewar
    Gamertag - Ilikelamp7

That may be but I mostly play solo anyway so I don't really care if it's a bad class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikelamp7 View Post
    Everyone will say for advice not to play wartecher.

inb4flamewar
    That was before Vivi Dezza and Silver Cranial =x

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    That was before Vivi Dezza and Silver Cranial =x
    Yeah...................................on Xbox 360.................................WT is still not that great.

Xbox 360 will never see Vivi Dezza, or the Silver Cranial, so it's not like it really matters anyways. Once we get the Assault Crush adjustment it will finally be on par with most of the top classes.

But to answer the question I would go with a Human/Beast WT. Someone who plays the class could give you a good idea on a palette.

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    Xbox 360 will never see Vivi Dezza, or the Silver Cranial
    Maybe they will copy paste the second part of Visshi Grudda and give it Dezza's properties, then add a reskin of Vish Adac called Death Whip

Whips, twin sabers, double saber.

For Xbox servers... I play a Beast, and it's probably the worst race/class combo but, dammit, I had fun. Human has better accuracy, more GAS options, and higher TP, but TP isn't an issue as I only used Megid as an offensive tech to score instakills on robots. CAST is probably the best choice because of the SUV, but you also can't get to 21 stamina with an SUV.

I ran whip/tech-mag, twin claws, and wand/card for the most part. If you have a singlehanded weapon, back it up with a tech weapon for quick heals.

On JP I made the same Beast WT, but with one major difference: Assault Crush is awesome in Japan and WT has a stat boost and the level 40 attack arts it should have had since day 1. So, it's the same weapon setup, but with twin sabers as my main weapon rather than twin claws. On JP however, humans have the SUV, so they have the edge for the first time ever.

I turned my male CAST into a wartecher, and other than a slightly weak resta it turned out to be awesome. I didn't bother with attack technics, being a CAST and all. Pallette wise I went with whip/techmag, dagger/techmag, twin sabers, twinclaws and knuckles. With some GAS I hit almost as hard as I do as a fortefighter, though my SUV slightly suffers, but eh.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

It depend on what play-style you want, more Tech or more Melee.

Melee - Cast, Human, Newman, Beast
    Tech - Newman, Human, Beast, Cast

That list is more an overall look at the races fall in. But even tho one is weaker in one area it doesn't mean it suck's either. Take Cast there damage with tech's is not super, With the right one's can be O.k.. They really shine more with the support tech's. So, you have to change it up base on your race a little.

Weapons - whip or wand, twin saber, twin claw, sword(axe when you get it, spear is also a good one),double saber, bow; card, Madoog(put gi-reasta and megistar on) and or shadoog to pair with whip and wand(if your going to tech).

TheAstarion - you can get pasted 21 STA on the JP Server but not yet on the 360.