Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    110 isn't that low. Some of us have soloed as Masterforce (or Fortetecher) since back when the level cap was 50.

Of course it's much easier now to solo than it was back then.
    I did solo certain missions back then but only to lvl pas ( two missions for example plains overlord and sleeping warriors). What I meant to say is being able to solo missions without taking so long to finish them.

Well I think I shall get back on my female newman and raise some hell aftr grinding out the levels. How long does it take to reach level 100?

Quote Originally Posted by thunder-ray View Post
    I did solo certain missions back then but only to lvl pas ( two missions for example plains overlord and sleeping warriors). What I meant to say is being able to solo missions without taking so long to finish them.
    It really depends on what missing you do. There are still some missions that are a pain to do as a MF, but there really isn't anything "impossibly long". For example, running Demons Above A as a level 50 force 10 (I think that run took me just under 3 hours) or Seed Awakened S as a level 100 FT 10 (I think that one took me around 5 hours and about 314 deaths for my C rank), there's nothing that long and tedious anymore.

Now even the long runs for master force can still be completed in about 20~30 minutes and thanks to Limit Break Diga and Foie, fighting bosses doesn't seem to be as big of a chore.

Fortetecher still gets the shaft, but that's only until they decide to release limit break ra spells over here.
    Last edited by desturel; Sep 29, 2011 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    It really depends on what missing you do. There are still some missions that are a pain to do as a MF, but there really isn't anything "impossibly long". For example, running Demons Above A as a level 50 force 10 (I think that run took me just under 3 hours) or Seed Awakened S as a level 100 FT 10 (I think that one took me around 5 hours and about 314 deaths for my C rank), there's nothing that long and tedious anymore.

Now even the long runs for master force can still be completed in about 20~30 minutes and thanks to Limit Break Diga and Foie, fighting bosses doesn't seem to be as big of a chore.

Fortetecher still gets the shaft, but that's only until they decide to release limit break ra spells over here.
    Thats one of the first things ill end up getting is the limit break for diga. Killing a boss with a spell that can hit up to four hit boxes owns .

If I was not having so much fun in PSP2i I would have definatly jumped back in. Well it really all depends on community and what mods we got.