Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Lol how much more powerful do you want to be? Enough to kill Falz with a normal attack? =P
    Unless they can add infinity rank to all of the missions and raise the enemy lvl cap to 250.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Miyavi-sensei View Post
    Isnt Shizuru in JP PSU?
    No PSP2 enemies are in PSU period. With the exception of Bil De Golus and Helga, who are are the only newly implemented enemies in PSP1. But even they aren't in the game. I don't get how they don't have an inclusion STILL after this game has gone PC onry. I would have loved to fight Helga in a higher quality.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I like the costume designs. (Always defended the wide PSU-Costuming)

As for PA balancing and 3rd Update Customizations...

I can only imagine a Grants Limit Break, along with Regrants Limit Break...and I wonder if they will "balance" assault crush.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    Unless they can add infinity rank to all of the missions and raise the enemy lvl cap to 250.

That would be awesome.
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife xx View Post
    Masterforce is still a very good class if you want to ta with it just do it and dont concern yourself that af ect ect is somewhat faster.
    I can't. Something about knowing that you could be finishing missions easier and faster with other classes kills the whole experience for me. The same thing happened to Bobby and why he and others kinda dropped MF. It's not a big deal, the game is old and tired. If MF becomes top tier again, I'll play, and if not, I won't play. I just get bored too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    I can't. Something about knowing that you could be finishing missions easier and faster with other classes kills the whole experience for me. The same thing happened to Bobby and why he and others kinda dropped MF. It's not a big deal, the game is old and tired. If MF becomes top tier again, I'll play, and if not, I won't play. I just get bored too fast.

Thats the reason I dont TA....I play a class because I enjoy it.....not because it finishes a mission first.

Old and tired to you.....still fun to me.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    So...basically:

1) Great Arms Race 2 will be a big fest of rare weaponry.
    2) Training Missions is an excuse to add filler content for lazy players who want easy EXP and MP.
    3) New Free Missions? More junk to the catalogue. And more stressing GBRs with almost unworthy items, and ubers with drop rates less than 0.0005% chance.
    4) Mission redistribution? I'll rephrase that: They are S3ing deprecated missions nobody ever dared to touch before because nothing drops there.
    5) Project CUTE = Project Fanservice = Custom item contest stuff with a fancy name.
    6) New items on pics: Eternal Psycho Drive (red pwand), Double Strong Cannon, Ultimate Chain, and Twin Nanoblast Daggers (I should check the name again later...I dont recall at all)
    7) Collab items? Really? They will simply recycle clothes and weaponry from PSP2/i and rename them. They have permissions of the respective companies anyway.
    8 ) New BGMs? Yeah, there are a few BGMs from PSP2i lacking, like Dilla Bravas, Dark Falz Dios and Yaoroz BGMs.
    9) PA ballancing: AC and Retsuzan nerfing...nuff said.
    10) GC4...more crappy revamped missions where only noob luck counts to make it worth running.
    11) GBR new % modifier? Okay...I'll take it they will apply some extra boosting to a certain mission per day or some cheap stuff like that...or they will just be lazy and apply a secret boost according to the present party members (example: 4 members = +25% extra boost added to cummulative %)
    12) More Special Weeks: The void between events = Filler contents.
    13) Wall of text....!!! Yay!....nah, jk.

*breathes deeply* Nuff bitching for today, lol.
    You just earned todays 'whiny little bitch' award. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    Well.. but he is right

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/...e=view&id=1488

Photon art balancing
    * Numerous photon art adjustments are planned, including some to PAs added with update 3rd.
    Still waiting on the 2nd update stuff. =-(

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    Thank you!