Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

If they're going to treat the clothing options as 100% optional now, they might as well go back to PSU's style of clothing customization (seperate parts) if they already haven't.

I'd actually really enjoy some of the PSU-ish outfits with some physics put to them. (Leave PSP2 out of it though please god)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Sep 30, 2011 at 12:11 PM.

I just noticed we've still heard nothing about mags or photon blasts.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Sega listening and caring for its players? I call hax.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Sega listening and caring for its players? I call hax.
    This coupled with Sonic Generations is some apocalyptic shit.

Sega has been ramping up pretty quickly since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    I just noticed we've still heard nothing about mags or photon blasts.
    I'm personally afraid to, honestly. I know it wont be nearly as in-depth or simple as PSOs system.

It'll probably ACT like it is, though.

The only one I don't get is the auto-attack. With all the pushing they've been applying towards putting the "Action" back in their "Action/RPG," this seems like a step backwards. And if it's overall worse than a regular combo (< assumption not fact), who's going to use it? Maybe it combos at the fastest speed possible a.k.a perfect timing, with the sacrifice of no Just Attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    I'm personally afraid to, honestly. I know it wont be nearly as in-depth or simple as PSOs system.

It'll probably ACT like it is, though.
    Maybe we'll get a choice between pseudo versions of Mirage blasts, SUVs, and Nanoblasts.

I love cheesy 'limit breaks' and I'll be pretty bummed if we don't get one this time around.

i really, really, really don't get the auto attack either.

It's probably that way because they refused to put the combo timing in the game. If you look, it's almost like there's no delay after the 3rd hit, and you can just do it over and over again. I guess they're trying to appeal to the Point and Clickers? I think Autoattack is a terrible idea, it just encourages grindy gameplay.

I think it just indicates that the players felt like mashing the attack button was somehow....redundant. Which really doesn't make me feel very good about it.

I think most of the stupid ass photon arts from PSP2i (read: every charge shot II) would have been wonderful as limit breaks instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Canard de Bain View Post
    What is a Just Attack?
    If you attack near the last few frames of an attack animation, the next one will come out stronger. So basically by timing your attacks, they are stronger. Drawback is them being slower since you have to time them.

I dont see why they don't just go back with PSO's timing system. The spammy attacks in the demo kind of look odd anyway. It throws me off how they just swing and swing and swing. It probably isn't a big deal, but jesus auto-attack does not make me feel good.
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Sep 30, 2011 at 12:29 PM.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I'm gonna risk being thrown in a pot and say that I'm not really too concerned about Mags. Yes, I loved Mags in PSZ, and would be a little sad if they were drastically changed or not put in, but there is so much awesomeness going on in PSO2 right now that I'm -

Wait, hold on....ya know what. *Looks at Sakai* "THERE HAD BETTER BE MAGS IN THE NEXT ALPHA, DAMMIT!"

*Ahem*

Carry on.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty