Default What Section IDs would you guys suggest/

I already have a Purplenum Huney and a Skyly Racaseal (yes I know they're backwards ID wise). Anyway, what IDs would you suggest to go with them. I was thinking Viridia for SSS and Heavenly/Battle and Whitil for Rico Earrings and possibly Vivienne. What do you guys suggest?

Thanks in advance.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

purplenum fo/ranger
    skyly ranger
    redria/yellowboze of your choice
    (optional) viridia ranger/hunter

whitill is awful, oran is outclassed at ep4 by purplenum in most cases, and viridia is pretty much only good for lk
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Whill isn't terrible, its got more unique rares than any other ID. Granted you'll be snoed under with useless diskas but thats happens with all classes be is useless swords or handguns or whatever.

If you're wanting to change the IDs though you do have 2 rather good treasure hunting IDs already and you can just swap gear between them. That said Skyly really is a one, or rather 2 now, trick pony. SJ Sword and Lame are the only real highlights in the Skyly tree. Purple is definitely one to stick with, can't really complain about that ID as it has a good mix of stuff and plenty of good ranger wep finding chances.

Anyway the other IDs.

Viridia is a good one. Plenty of good stuff through all episodes and a few highlights to boot. Probably best for a HU but I don't like to limit IDs to a particular class if you have several characters. I like Viridia on a force as you can cake walk ultimate ep4 and find some rather good loot from it (which you can then pass around).

Anyway, I always found Greenill a bit lame. There are a few good things but I've never fallen in love with it. There are a few good things in the tree but most you can find with other IDs.

Bluefull is a mixed bag. I've tried it before but again I didn't fall in love, see notes on Greenill.

Pinkal really is a FO ID. Its about the only time I'll match an ID to a class. 90% is FO equipment so for a HU or RA it is pointless unless you are also running a FO.

Redria is one I always like to have. The ease of finding some good armours with the added bonus of a few good swords makes it an excellent HU ID. The Magic stone iritista is also a good unique drop. Hard to find but it does fetch a good price if you don't want it yourself.

Oran is another good ID in my books. Lots of daggers but also some good one off pieces of kit. The ruins and ep4 are good hunting grounds for this ID.

Yellow is another confused looking ID. Plenty of good stuff but very mixed. Never tried it myself but I like the look of the finding chart more than Blue and Green.

Finally Whilill. In my books, a true treasure hunter ID. Lots of ID specific finds but most have silly drop rates. That said if you find one of the drops you can turn a tidy profit or keep them and show off. I find that everyone scoffs at it and whilst its true the rest of the drops are a bit shoddy, I've always had this ID on PSO and always will.

Anyway, hope that helps out a bit.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>