Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSU Hackers?

Default PSU Hackers?

I was doing a rare mission with 4 other people and ounce i started it my screen froze and i had to shutoff my xbox. nothing worked. i was the party leader and i was wondering how the people did this. i got 3 of the 4's I.D and somebody please do something about this!!
    *removed*
    Xbox 360**
    Last edited by Ryna; Oct 2, 2011 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Don't Name People Here; Report Them on the Official Site.

Maybe your xbox just decided to freeze on you.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    Maybe your xbox just decided to freeze on you.
    I would have to agree with HeartBreak301 here, just because your console locked up doesn't mean that you were the target of a hacker. If you were missing items or noticed any other strange happenings once you logged back in, then I would worry about being hacked.
    "Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."

Oh Noes D: ....your xbox froze, deal with it.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

The system will often freeze when you disconnect in PSU. Or it could have been just a plain old freeze. It happens, I sincerely doubt you were "hacked".

Don't listen to the other posters OP. What the people did was a DOS attack and this has been occurring a lot recently on PSU to people that have rare missions and are selling them or just have these kinds people in their parties. Id suggest not running rare missions with people unless you are sure you know who they are. For further information check out this webpage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

Well i know i didnt decide to freeze because one of the party members found me on moatoob and said "I didnt know they were doing it, I had nothing to do with it"

I knew what had happened to him. It's been going on for about a month. Only reason I posted what I said is because the OP thinks PSO-W can actually do something about it, lol.

Here's a thread about it
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...8-Host-Booters!
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

I thought that was only possible if you were in party chat with the abuser(s). Were you in a party chat with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    I thought that was only possible if you were in party chat with the abuser(s). Were you in a party chat with them?
    Nope, you make a connection with people when you enter in game parties.