Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Searching in JP player shops

I have searched around the boards for a few days now looking on how to use the Japanese players shops and search for items. While I was searching I found quite a few tools and websites to figure out the items names in English and Japanese. The only problem that I have now is, how do I manage to type the Katakana in the search box? I was hoping someone on here would be kind enough to help me out with this.

Also if you would like to tell me your method of how you go about with the whole process yourself would be cool so I could play around and use different styles to figure out which would work the fastest

you need to go into windows and add Japanese to your keyboard
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Awesome thank you I knew I was forgetting something. I have done that and now I can get the exact Katakana in the box but when I search nothing comes up as a result. I have checked the highest price and lowest price and sorting and category.

Nevermind I forgot you have to hit space bar on it to make it go full Katakana
    Last edited by Willg; Oct 4, 2011 at 07:49 PM.

I remember there's a video on youtube that tells you how to type JP letters,it's called "how to input japanese with english keyboard ".
    I think that'll help you with you problem.

I ran into a new problem would anyone know how to type the last symbol in
    ラプラスフラッター爽 I know it means brightness but I can not for the life of me figue out how to type that out any help would be awesome

what are you trying to search for?
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by Willg View Post
    I ran into a new problem would anyone know how to type the last symbol in
    ラプラスフラッター爽 I know it means brightness but I can not for the life of me figue out how to type that out any help would be awesome
    http://www.romaji.org/

Copy and paste any Japanese character, it will spell it out for you phonetically.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

the last letter is chinese.
    you type it shuang with activated chinese language on computer.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Rapurasu Furatta- Sou

http://psupedia.info/Bright_Laplace_Flutter

That kanji is pretty far down the list though, maybe page 4 or so

Edit: Male clothes are cheap! :O
    Last edited by Selphea; Oct 16, 2011 at 01:43 PM.

On a slightly related topic, does anyone know any advanced searching techniques that work on JP?

For example, the really simple ones like GRM and +10 work straight away for searching for any GRM or 10/10 weapons. Inputting the other manufacturers, Tenora and Youmei, in Katakana, and elements such as koori, yami, honoo in Hiragana, also work.

How about things like "twin" which searches for all twin dagger, saber and handguns? "Saber" for single, double and twin sabers? Even "Striking" for any striking weapons, "arm" for arm slot units, "head" for head slot units (infuriating when searching for magashi heads). Even "legs" would come up with CAST- leg parts, but that was only due to the name.

Basically, while I know some elements, I don't know the words for "arm", "body", etc... and I'd be super grateful if someone could figure out a way to search, for example, fleshie female clothes only, or CAST-male parts only, rather than any clothes or parts from the conditional search.