Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

If I get another soniti soul, I will make a mental note to let you know first ken.
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

@Classica - OK, cool. I just recently learned that Soniti Souls are actually rarer than all other mag souls, so I'll definitely let you hold on to yours for now. Thanks for the offer, though.

@ZackyStyles - Yeah, you're right. Maybe I'll make a trade list soon, because I need to stop being lazy. Then again, I really don't have much, and my best stuff is either not for trade or is reserved for specific players. But I figured it's inconvenient to have to go to my profile page, just to see what I have. I'll make that my homework assignment for tonight then. >_>

EDIT: I also have some personal reasons that I don't really want to share on why I don't want to make a trade list, but I may as well stop inconveniencing (and maybe annoying) other people and actually make a trade list. *Shrug*
    Last edited by Ken & Robo; Nov 13, 2011 at 09:26 PM.

if you don't want to make a trade list ken, that's nobody elses business but yours(I just wanted to know out of curiosity), so do what you feel most comfortable with. As far as my trade list goes, I post EVERYTHING I have in my inventory, regardless of It's value to me. Because the way I see it, everything has It's price(except yonohate In. That's priceless)
    Last edited by RLbitClassica; Nov 13, 2011 at 09:54 PM.

@Classica - Well, thanks for the advice. To be honest, I am still debating on making my own trade thread, so I'll give it some more thought first. Not to mention, I am currently leaning towards not making the thread, actually. Besides, I feel like aside from my most precious stuff, I have much of the same stuff as lot's of people do. Considering I had 2 one-year-old LV3 Ainsraiffes with Over End and a single percentage above 40 on whatever parameter, I never knew it was so common to see more than like 4 people with a really good LV3 CelebAinsraiffe with Over End.

EDIT: And right now, since my precious ol' Millias Breaker (which is in your hands now) is gone, I am using a LV2 CelebAinsraiffe with 0/0/45/45/30 *Fortified* with Over End now.

O.o What do you want for that haden bite!?!? It caught me by surprise.... Also check my list for any items you may be missing
    Never give up, trust your instincts....
    3DS FC:1934-0922-6833

"good" is dependent on many factors. for example a LV3 celebAinstaiffe w/ overend and a good %'s can be "bad" if your wants are rigid and way too steep like if you ask for an In sword. alot of the stuff on my list isnt "good" per-say but you never know what people want/need.
    but anyway if you dont want to make a list by all means don't. we all dont want you to do something your uncomfortable with or just dont want to do.
    I'm down for PSZ runs any time, send me a message if you wanna play .
    im available weekdays after 3:00pm eastern and weekend pretty much whenever.

Tell you what Zero, I have an untouched garahadan fang in my joint-trunk, so you can have the hadan bite I already modified, or you can have the garahadan fang and keep re-rolling until you have the stats you want. Mine has been modeled to be an excellent dark shrine weapon. So which one do you want?

I have a fang too... just lazy about RNG'ng Check my list for something too..

And yeah, im after the one in your list

Default psz trade

hey you still have milias breaker if so i got h44 missouri with flame hit also i have radem soul and m14 missouri
    Last edited by lordwolf; Nov 13, 2011 at 11:20 PM.