Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Don't worry about it, Classica. We'll get our business done eventually. I'm not in any big hurry.

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

Me either, but I have like 3 pending trades right now. The only reason I have time to consistanly keep up with PSO-world is because I work at a call center and just type responses in between calls
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

Are you still in need of an Ice Protect? I've got two of them laying around. I would like to have a trade-tradeback for your Binary Saber and Eghasachs. You can have the Ice protect free afterwatds because I only need those for collection. Is this an OK offer?

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

you just want to catalouge the Eghasach right Doctorshanks? because classica and I have a trade set in which i will be recieving said Eghasach.
    I'm down for PSZ runs any time, send me a message if you wanna play .
    im available weekdays after 3:00pm eastern and weekend pretty much whenever.

As zacky stated, the Eghasach is already reserved for a trade, but If It's just for cataloging purposes and Zacky has no problem with it, then you have yourself a deal sir. Also, Shanks, now that I am no longer in posession of the Clair doubles, I was wondering if you would like your hunter shell back, Eclipse has a hunter shell of his own already.

i dont have a problem with DoctorShanks catalogueing it, just as long as i still get it in the trade
    I'm down for PSZ runs any time, send me a message if you wanna play .
    im available weekdays after 3:00pm eastern and weekend pretty much whenever.

Looks like I started another trend with trading.

Yeah, I guess it just took some time before people finally came to realize that we don't want every weapon in the game. We just wanna catalog that shit.

Oh sorry, I didn't see that trade because it was buried in the thread. If I could catalog the weapon, that would be wonderful. Also, because I trust you, I was going to make another trade-tradeback which would involve the M25SE Missouri, but that will have to wait until tomorrow night. I want to pass around that rifle as much as possible before trading it.

I suppose if you're not using the Shell, then I'll request it back. I'll let you decide on the time, since I'm not sure of your schedule. Almost anytime not during school hours works on weekdays.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Ok, cool man. Unfortunately my job has me working weekdays(with the exception of mondays, which I have off) from 3:30pm til midnight, so weekdays aren't good if you go to school. But I do have saturdays off, so that would be a good day on my part.

EDIT: this is to everyone looking for title weapons. I have a riverman missouri, a calamity soul and a goth parasol that I can offer for trade-tradeback situations. I will also be obtaining a cannon rouge in a near future trade.
    Last edited by RLbitClassica; Nov 16, 2011 at 10:38 PM.