Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

@Ken-chan It wasn't an UP-ROAR..... I am just extremely passionate about thos katanas!!! lol

Oh yeah, my worst experience was getting throught the tower on hard for the first time, once i hit level 68, i accidentally quit the game while i was trying to save. But at least i kept all my experience and items O_O
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

@RLbitClassica: Ehehe, whoopsie. Guess "uproar" wasn't the right word. Maybe I said that, cause I remember DoctorShanks going nuts over getting a Psycho Wand that you were offering for trade. I think he was bent on getting a Rage Tonfa or Akatsuki/Yonohate In.

That said, I can definitely understand that any HUcast player would want any of those katanas. Maybe even me...(though I love my Millias Breaker) >_> That reminds me of when I played PSO on GC, I spent 3 whole days with a Pinkal FOnewearl, trying to get the Agito 1975. I got that thing after killing 24 of them, and I precisely remember that the 13th one gave me a Photon Drop...

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

@Ken-chan *cuts eyes sharply* YOU wouldn't know the whereabouts of the great katanas of legend, would you
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

every time I find a Frunaked and don't get a Clair Doubles

Worst thing that's happened to me is probably when I was on my second or third attempt to complete the SH ET. I was on around floor 60 and I closed my DS to do something, and when I opened it up...it didn't come out of sleep mode. I still don't know if there's any way to recover from that besides just powering it off, which I had to do. ;_;

I was infront of mother trinity then i try to pop my PB but it wouldnt channel it, and i took a monomate instead from the side panel, and died... (sigh) oh well lol now i make sure i hit L before R
    Hey, did you save the game? *Power Off* Nooo!

I see a few people have had issues doing the tower. my worst story is the same except I was on level 95 and my daughter pulled my cart out. The lesson, don''t play a DS around a 3 year old.

will it be a rare drop? chrisramar's Avatar

on a sh tower run was at floor 97 and turned of my ds instead of closing it for sleep mode , doh !!

Wow. A lot of tower trouble for people, me included. I went up the Tower for my first time, learning the area as I played. At the time, I couldn't put my DS into sleep mode with PS0 because the game would always freeze. I reached the 100th floor and was exhausted from the hours I played climbing. I couldn't stay awake much longer, so I saved and quit. The next day I looked up how many floors there were and raged at my answer: 101 floors...
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~
    *Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 Group!*

^That is a real horror story!!

Pso ep1-2 cheap memory card lvl 140 racast put it in a Wii corrupted I cried a little.