Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I see I see. Hurry up and post the next chapter, haha. (Yes, I am a mega-hypocrite)
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

I think I have you beat on that front.

Sometimes that was a weakness and sometimes it was a strength, and sometimes it was both—for different reasons, in different ways.
    I really like this sentence. It does, like, a loop de loop. Sometimes, I trip over your prose (that's more me than you, I think) and have to reread a passage for comprehension, but the things like that we get out of it make it worth it.

It's been days since this came out and I still haven't said anything about it....

Anything about it.

Just to let you know I am still enjoying the story

Aside from several spelling mistakes near the beginning, it's starting to look rather dark. Was wondering when things were getting, glad to see it's not too far off to see what fate has in store for this quiet sleepy town.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

In the nightmare sequence you misspelled daisies. I need to get a computer attempting to find any other errors.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Great chapter. Was not expecting Emily to nearly separate that guy's head from his shoulders.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

I don't like Emily. As a person, not as a character mind you, if that makes sense. It's a wee bit nutters to challenge someone to a knife throwing match to the death over a close call. Pride being srs business is hardly a new thing in literature, but in this case, I felt myself squirm just a smidge when she buried that dagger in the poor dude's throat. And his reaction, "no one told me sharp objects did this!" was a nice bit of description.

On a side note, it appears my typo disease is contagious.

Hey. Hey. You. Yeah, you. Stop slacking.

That's a bummer, but I understand.
    Last edited by McLaughlin; Dec 11, 2011 at 05:02 PM.