Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

That's unfortunate, but I do understand. Sometimes, it feels like writing a chapter is rolling a boulder up a hill and it's just exhausting. It was a good run while it lasted. Still planning on writing a fan contest entry?

Yup. I'm going to have to work quickly to make the submission date, but I will. I'm also having trouble choosing a memory though. I've got plenty of them, but it's an issue of picking one I can make an interesting story out of.

I think I've got the one I want to write about picked out. The question now is whether or not my mediocre writing skills will do it justice. Really wish I could draw, ha.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

That is very true. The artists around here are majorly talented. I just wish I could manage better than stick people, haha. Sometimes, I feel like a scene would be better described as a picture, as opposed to text. Of course, the inverse can be true as well.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

I'm not expecting a competition out of the literary field. ...Okay, wow, no, that sounds horribly arrogant. What I mean is that I don't expect every entry in the gallery to be read by the forum goers. I figure a good chunk of the votes will be based on who's friends with who more than anything else.

I have a bit more hope for the judge's panel, but ultimately, I'm not expecting a win here.

Does that Graffiti app still exist? I found it pretty amusing, but when they changed the layout for the umpteenth time a lot of those wall apps kind of disappeared.
    Last edited by McLaughlin; Dec 11, 2011 at 05:48 PM.