Default Gunmaster advice

Im recently just created my gunner and if u have any tips for the pallette setup or Which gunns to go for leave here

I have not played as a gunner for quite some time, But try looking for items with High grinds/High stats. try writing down stats for each good guns and comparing, Comparing stats to price, depends on your Budget/how much your willing to spend.
    I love PSU

it's not the guns, so much as the level of the bullets
    gt: pixelsofdeath

My Friends Come First! AnonymousHat00's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by APEXi View Post
    it's not the guns, so much as the level of the bullets
    I would have to agree with this guy. You could have the most powerful weapons in the game, but if your bullets are utter crap then dont hope to be doing as much as you could if you had all your bullets at a level like 31 or 41.

This is just my opinion on gunmasters:
    If you are going to level any bullets i would level your rifles first. Rifles start out easy to lvl but once they hit 31 they really slow down in leveling and make getting to 41 ridiculous to get to.

Shotguns are the easiest to level hands down. and having a good shotgun like a spread needle with lvl 50 bullets completely destroys many missions and makes soloing easier.

Twin pistols arent hard to level but they are also not easy.

cannons are not so much hard as they are annoying to level, thats mainly because in order to get decent exp for the cannons you would have to hit at least 3 monsters in a row and that can be kind of difficult because cannons most of the time dont kick the monster back or stun them to level them effectively, and then the monsters are in your face killing you.

Thats basically what i can tell you,. I hope it helps.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

The above posts are true. Gunmaster's primary power comes from PA levels. Shotguns are a staple weapon for a GM, you'll learn to worship them. Lasers have their situations for high DPS with the right mob group formation in front of you. Rifles have their moments as well, especially on flying bosses. Twins handguns are ok if you need to stay mobile.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!