Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Translation WIP

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Nice effort.
    I can read Japanese so I don't need a translation, but some friends were put off by playing a game in an unknown language and didn't get it.

A properly translated game might make them reconsider this, so I'm fully supporting this.
    I envy you for your ability to read this, to me completely obfuscated, language...
    Sadly it's unclear whether I'm even allowed to provide test-prx-modules on this forum, the rules about CFW in here are somewhat contra-productive to this project.

PS. Out of curiosity what parts of this game are affected by Table #2, I added the current-state Table #2 to the translation module and took some screenshots of whatever english content I could find after applying it.
    A whole bunch of the texts in Table #2 I didn't encounter yet, but this allowed me to fix some upper / lower case text problems, it also made me realize that I missed a single line in Table #2 when I dumped it.

My biggest apologies for that, a new proper Table #2 pastebin dump has been posted.
    Last edited by Coldbird; Oct 11, 2011 at 09:21 AM.

your a god for doing this

Quote Originally Posted by adonis565 View Post
    your a god for doing this
    Sounds like music to my ears but this job is so time consuming...
    Just for Table 2 I already wasted 3 hours today...
    This sadly, covers my daily quota of what I can invest at max...
    Schoolwork ranks higher in my priority list.

This is why I'm actively searching for help in hex-dump-analysis to speed things up a bit when I don't have time to dump tables myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbird View Post
    A whole bunch of the texts in Table #2 I didn't encounter yet, but this allowed me to fix some upper / lower case text problems, it also made me realize that I missed a single line in Table #2 when I dumped it.

My biggest apologies for that, a new proper Table #2 pastebin dump has been posted.
    Table #2's text is largely from the middle of Story Mode missions. In particular, the ones from Episode 2's Story Mode.. I could tell especially from the parts regarding "Infection Rates" and "Erosion" and all that (I actually had to SIT there and write all this stuff down as I was working on the guide, I remember it fairly well. @_@).

Some of it also appears to be from confirmation messages from when you stand on top of a boss teleporter.

(I.E. the "are all party members ready?" messages.)

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

I seriously might have to go CFW on my 3001 PSP for this as well and stop playing so much Blue Burst.

This is just too awesome.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Wow this sounds awesome. I hope you can pull this off.

There are hobby shops in my country that sells copies of Infinity. I may get one for the lw license once this is out.

damn nice lol

would it works online?
    or offline only?

good luck
    Retired but still da best!!!! *^*

No idea about online so far as I didn't test it yet, however I don't see a reason why it shouldn't.

I've forwarded a copy to DeviFoxx for testing, no idea if he plays online with PSP2i but maybe asking him gets you the answers you want.

Und ich sehe deutscher... sei mir gegrüßt.

Im super excited for this, and i know a few of my friends will be too.... but... where can i find this .hack//Fragmnent patch? xD

LOL

yea but does it works online with the patch?
    and idk if jap gm's gonna see it and ban us because we use a patch
    Retired but still da best!!!! *^*