Page 61 of 81 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

Thread: Translation WIP

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

As of right now, it would be best to go by Devi's translation guide for help with item and menu names. He put a lot of work into that guide and I believe its a pretty damn good guide he put together.
    Just another same old day.

As of right now, it would be best to go by Devi's translation guide for help with item and menu names. He put a lot of work into that guide and I believe its a pretty damn good guide he put together.
    That is exactly what I did yesterday xD Great guide indeed!
    PSPo: Ker M Beast Lv.81 FM Lv.10
    PSPo2: Helel M Beast Lv.114 HU Lv.22
    PSPo2i: Helel M Beast Lv.3 HU Lv.1

I already beat the game but I'd like to see DeviFoxx finish the story guide. Just to get a better understanding of what I didn't understand in Japanese, since I only know a few words. But that guide answered alot of my questions and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.V.S.O View Post
    the only new thing about pro-C is its ability to mimic adhoc as infrastructure

(sort of how ad-hoc party and x-link work) except its supposed to be user friendly unlike
    its counter-part xlink (I had to go on a headhunt to find a specific usb-router and then it broke T_T )

but as of now speaking.... codestation is in charge of such pro-c development and just as this patch, there has been no word lately

however... there is a pro-C beta out there that lets you play God Eater Burst online but is rather glitchy, but fun anyways XD

And that's freaking amazing. I've been grumbling about getting a PS3 just for ad-hoc party for a while.. since X-Link Kai kind of suxorz sometimes. If that function turns out pretty stable for PRO-C I will be a very happy man.
    Last edited by Tenebrion; Feb 6, 2012 at 07:42 PM.

DEATH awaits the UNAWARE

c'mon mr.ColdBird.. as much as WE, expecting a complete patch right now, it is ok to have none for now knowing all of your busy schedules.. would you mind? just give us a glimpse of an update about the patch or anything that you'd like us to know. please? but then again, i'm still optimistic that this patch will be done. thanks again and hava a nice day everyone..

Unfortunately it looks like coldbird has quit developing PSP CFW acording to http://pspslimhacks.com/coldbird-qui...n-development/ (Is it against the rules to post external links? Sorry if it is!) What this means for the infinity patch I don't know I really hope this patch is still finished some day, but it's not looking good now.

Quote Originally Posted by Muketsu View Post
    Unfortunately it looks like coldbird has quit developing PSP CFW acording to http://pspslimhacks.com/coldbird-qui...n-development/ (Is it against the rules to post external links? Sorry if it is!) What this means for the infinity patch I don't know I really hope this patch is still finished some day, but it's not looking good now.
    He's been out of the scene since before he started working on this patch, so it's still going to come along eventually. Other stuff just takes priority.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

those are old news.... right now he's working a bit on PRO-C
    (getting MH3rd to to get pseudo-online)

he's a bit active on a different site
    PSP2 main character

Sesilou. Lv. 62 Vanguard. (Getting back on track )

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.V.S.O View Post
    those are old news.... right now he's working a bit on PRO-C
    (getting MH3rd to to get pseudo-online)

he's a bit active on a different site
    Oh, I probably should've paid attention to the date Shows what I know.
    I'm happy that's the case though! Now we just have to be patient and hopefully the project will start moving along again soon

I would love to help in this project in any way I can. I greatly enjoy infinity, but I wouldn't even know where to start...

BlueLightning02, you can help by translating this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&output=html
    PSPo: Ker M Beast Lv.81 FM Lv.10
    PSPo2: Helel M Beast Lv.114 HU Lv.22
    PSPo2i: Helel M Beast Lv.3 HU Lv.1