Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

Yeah, PSZ racastism is almost a complete waste of time. I just want Item completion for PSZ and the Yasminkov 109 looks cool as shit and has heaven element. Honestly the clair double don't impress me so much(maybe if they were more red....). I have both a diskuroi and roche limit that are almost as powerful and also have million rave PAs(I HATE cyclone run), so I don't really use my clairs often. I really only traded my psycho wand for them because it was the "practical" thing to do and Shanks was wantin' a lunatic rod sum kinda badly.
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

@Dan - There is a very easy way of getting a 4-slot Spirit Garb. It is actually the reward for completing the quest "Mother's Memory" on SH. Just do that quest on SH, and you will get a 4-slot Spirit Garb as easy as that. Beware that its resistances aren't that great, but it will benefit you when you use the White Disaster in terms of an MST boost.

@Classica - Well, all I can say is that the Clair Doubles is a very valuable item, so it should attract some people quite well, since the Clair Doubles is in demand. Also, I am heartbroken about how nerfed RAcasts got in PSZ. I mean, I love them big stompy human-sized mechs running around shooting things and killing them fast. One of my RAcasts on PSO with 100 luck, a crapload of ATP, and Shifta and Deband, can deal up to 700 damage (critical hit, obviously, which the luck stat influences) with a Baranz Launcher. Sometimes I can do close to 900 damage with a Yasminkov 3000R, and that thing isn't even the strongest rifle in PSO. But in PSZ, it's only worth using rangers in three areas, and life is so hard in the other ones. Despite other good points, one of my favorite classes got ruined IMO. I was so looking forward to using bazookas and laser cannons until I realized what Sega has done to them. ;_;
    Last edited by Ken & Robo; Nov 8, 2011 at 02:46 PM.