Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Can someone translate what this chart is saying?

Thanks in advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Arks Oracle View Post

Thanks in advanced
    Its talking about User player base im guessing showing how busy the pc/ps2 jp side has been the 2nd one i guess is pc/ps2 eu/us before it was taken down and the green one is xbox 360

As you can see xbox 360 has had a very consistant player base i kinda always guessed 360 was never in a bad state when it comes to people being subbed some just play during events only but keep subbed as its a pain in the @ss to unsub 360 psu through xbox live when psu has many of his slow periods
    Last edited by Cloudstrife xx; Oct 15, 2011 at 11:46 AM.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

I'm guessing that spike in the beginning for the 360 servers is Firebreak

What does the Kanji say under Nippon?
    Xbox 360 - Prototype 07 Cast M AT Lv 180
    JP PSU -Proto Human M GT Lv 70

God. US/EU server... My thoughts on that are like that of a bomb being dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife xx View Post
    Its talking about User player base im guessing showing how busy the pc/ps2 jp side has been the 2nd one i guess is pc/ps2 eu/us before it was taken down and the green one is xbox 360

As you can see xbox 360 has had a very consistant player base i kinda always guessed 360 was never in a bad state when it comes to people being subbed some just play during events only but keep subbed as its a pain in the @ss to unsub 360 psu through xbox live when psu has many of his slow periods

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're right about the chart it would appear like the xbox 360 version is doing the best. If that's the case, how can they justify the differences between the 360 version and the jp version? The 360 version gets such terrible treatment and I always thought it was because PSU is more popular in Japan and therefore brings in more money.

I'm guessing this shows the number of subscribers.

JP has free course which a player can subscribe but then go to free course. In order to play Xbox, you need a active subscription, JP you dont.

JP is still best <3
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

The blue line is the number of Japanese PS2/PC users, pink is "western" users (US/UK/AU, whatever), green is Xbox users.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife xx View Post

Ya I got that out of that myself I mean the actual translation but thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    JP is still best <3
    Content wise yes
    But I still personally prefer a game in my native launguage but o well can't have both with Sega of Japan running the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The blue line is the number of Japanese PS2/PC users, pink is "western" users (US/UK/AU, whatever), green is Xbox users.
    Yep, I got that thanks though was hoping more for an actual translation word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by Arks Oracle View Post
    Ya I got that out of that myself I mean the actual translation but thanks though.

Content wise yes
    But I still personally prefer a game in my native launguage but o well can't have both with Sega of Japan running the show.

Yep, I got that thanks though was hoping more for an actual translation word for word.
    Word for word there is barely anything there that katakana part says "User" - Yu-za the kanji part is either Base or maybe it is Subscriptions.
    That is all there is to know.
    Last edited by Cloudstrife xx; Oct 18, 2011 at 12:15 PM.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

ユーザー推移
    yu-za- suii

Means user changes or trends.