Hybrid View

*Looks at everyone's play style. Compares my own.*

...Wow. I'm so overly complicated. Bleck.

Maybe this is why some of my friends in high school go as far as complaining that I write my English essays at least one page more than that is required... =3

Fun fact, I edit everyone of my posts (including this one) at least 3-5 times, just to get rid of grammatical errors...
    Last edited by Ken & Robo; Oct 18, 2011 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken-chan View Post
    Fun fact, I edit everyone of my posts (including this one) at least 3-5 times, just to get rid of grammatical errors...
    I appreciate it, at least. =D

My most used one is a Radam turned hagal. HIT 74, GUARD 14, POWER 12 with midgul as a PB.
    Is there a reason for the 14 Guard or did you just want a Hagal over an Ansul?

I'm gonna go back and edit my post to talk about my materials/mag and specific weapons I use...

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse5632 View Post
    I appreciate it, at least. =D
    Hehe, it's a full-time job for myself. I'm...TOO meticulous. I have a habit of making things neat and...formal for readers.

EDIT: One of the reasons why I became even more harsh on myself when it comes to grammar is because I showed my big brother some fan-fiction I made, and he caught this one grammatical error. It was one of the most terrible grammatical errors ever, because it sounded so...wrong. If you want to know what it was on, I'll...debate on if I should show it.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks
    HUcasts have the highest ATP in the game, and I personally think they should go for the highest ATP in any setup. Though it's up to you.
    @DoctorShanks - I might try an 80 Power Material build someday, and I'll determine if I like it or not.

EDIT: No, I don't like 80 Power Materials. >_> I noticed quickly that I started missing my enemies more, and got killed twice for it. I'll go back to my original setup.
    Last edited by Ken & Robo; Oct 22, 2011 at 11:37 AM.

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse5632 View Post
    Is there a reason for the 14 Guard or did you just want a Hagal over an Ansul?
    I Just think hagal looks more badass. Which, as some of you know by now, can prioritize over an items usefulness in my book :)
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

Quote Originally Posted by RLbitClassica View Post
    I Just think hagal looks more badass. Which, as some of you know by now, can prioritize over an items usefulness in my book
    That's fine, I figured that was it. And I agree, Hagal does look pretty awesome. =D