Threaded View

Default Palette and Unit setups.

Hey everyone. I started up this thread because... I'm very curious how others play this game. When we play with eachother online, we're always either attacking or tech spamming, and stuff dies. We don't question why the enemies died, we're just glad they're out of our way (but not so glad when all they drop are Diopsides, Kleingolds and Roche Limits and to a higher extent, Divine/Powers). I wanted to ask how the players defeat their foes, and more importantly, how they do it.
    Template (I'd prefer it if you chose to share through this chart. If anyone has any problems with it, they can make whatever minor changes they wish) EDIT: I've added Mustache's Mag and Armor sections. I suppose the Armor would be used for set bonuses if they apply.

Spoiler!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUmar (3)

Spoiler!

RAmar (1)

Spoiler!

FOmar (4)

Spoiler!

HUmarl (1)

Spoiler!

RAmarl (1)

Spoiler!

FOmarl (5)

Spoiler!

HUcast (3)

Spoiler!

RAcast (3)

Spoiler!

HUcaseal (2)

Spoiler!

RAcaseal (1)

Spoiler!

HUnewm (1)

Spoiler!

FOnewm (1)

Spoiler!

HUnewearl (3)

Spoiler!

FOnewearl (3)

Spoiler!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all for me. Perhaps later I may offer setups for the other 13 character classes, but it would be nice to recieve setups from more experienced PSZ players on the site. I may repost them in the OP with permission, but I'm not sure if I have the time to manage three threads. I, personally, think this was a neat idea for a thread considering the lack of activity on the PSZ forum.
    Last edited by DoctorShanks; Jun 25, 2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Added PSchiZ's FOmar set.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~