Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur V

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    This guy alone would make me buy the game if I haven't accepted the fact that I'm just garbage at fighting games.

Soul Calibur 5 - Dampierre Announcement Trailer! - YouTube
    He was pretty weird to play in the PSP incarnation of the game, hidden blades and acts like a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Link was the sole reason I bought SCII. Ezio will be the sole reason I buy SCV. I wonder if he comes with an Altair costume.
    That was the same with me years ago, never mastered anyone else but Link.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I'm still waiting to find out whether or not there's going to be any Vs. Team Battle mode in this game. The SC series hasn't had it since SCII, which is the main reason why I never got into SCIII or IV.

Im not much into soul caliber or fighting games as I use to be. My last favorite fighting game was Street Fighter Alpha 3 before everything got out of hand from the ones I tried after. Too many generic games out there and I feel a lot of titles are rushed with pretty graphics but the same basic gameplay from games that were out in the late 90s
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I like Soul Calibur with all those fancy weapon move sets.
    Not a huge fighting game lover, but i do like that one and Tekken and SSB.
    Only own SCII atm, but SCV peeked my interest a bit.

My maybe list is huge so i have ponder about it for next year.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Dat Pyrrah, but one question:

Can we make her shut up?

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Ezio. Nuff said. Though it would be nice to see an Altair and "Revelations" outfit. And if Create a soul comes back, we can do the "dye".

Another thing I want t see is a more revamped CaS, but that's just me. Hopefully one that doesn't have different clothes effect your characters stats. That should be a lvling thing.
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Can we make her shut up?
    I concur. She's extremely annoying.

Gameplay and movesets seem about the same (at least for the styles shown in the video), but everything seems a lot...tighter? I guess that's the word I'm looking for.

I would've liked to see Nightmare, Siegfried, and/or Cervantes, since those are the three styles I use the most, but oh well.

I'm more interested in Tekken Tag 2, but I do like a 17 year shift in Soul Calibur V. It's like what happen from Tekken 2 to Tekken 3; a large time gap. The new character designs look good and Ezio is much better than effin' Star Wars characters. I thought Namco was going to do something unfitting again like put Batman in it, LMAO. I hope Ezio is the only guest character. The last 12 characters better good.

And where the hell is Kilik? He was my main in all the previous ones. I'm going to be sad if he's not in SCV. If his style is nowhere to be found in the game, then Viola will be my new main. She's easily the most interesting out of everyone shown so far. Astaroth will be my alt character just like for SCIV.

Also, like others have said already. There needs to be more single player modes. The ones in SCIV sucked ass. Bring back SCI's quest mode. That is all.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Dat Pyrrah, but one question:

Can we make her shut up?
    Ring. Out.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Fighting games are my second favorite genre so I'll definitely be gettin this one. Voldo,Nightmare, Ivy, Asteroth, so many memories of ownage with those 4.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***