Thread: PSO ringtones?

Default PSO ringtones?

Does anyone know if there's a fansite who's already made a slew of PSO ringtones & sound effects?
    I found a few PSU ringtones but what I really love to have is PSO.

I know there's ways for me to rip my mp3's and turn them into ringtones. But with so many PSO fans out there over the years, I was hoping someone has already done so for other fans to share.

If not, any reliable sites for other video game ringtones? Like Metal Gear for example?
    I looked around but there's a ton of suspicious sites who claim they have free video game ringtones. And I just want to download from RELIABLE sites.

Any help?
    Last edited by chibiLegolas; Oct 31, 2011 at 04:06 PM.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

Oooh. I like the way you think. The only one I found (after approx 10 seconds of searching) is http://www.brinked.com/ringtone/deta...esta-m-502098/

But I'm going to keep looking for more.

Edit: Uploaded this'un myself. That Brinked sight is a hassle to work with, PhoneZoo is much easier. If I keep hunting more and uploading them to PhoneZoo, I'll post links.
    <3
    Edit2: If PhoneZoo won't let you download it, let me know and I'll find somewhere else to upload it. PhoneZoo is all I've ever used to send them to my phone though, aside from directly uploading them.
    http://www.phonezoo.com/ringtone/242...rnal-story.htm
    Last edited by Gryffin; Oct 31, 2011 at 04:14 PM.
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Lol sounds like you're thinking like I did. I have the MGS codec sound for phone calls, and the PSO new mail sound effect for SMS.

I just ripped them myself, I can upload them if you want, among other sounds.

I kinda did it. I have my Text Notification set to the PSO Mail Soundz effect.
    Everytime I get eMail, I hear the Level Up sound.
    And everytime I unlock my Phone, it plays that equipping sound effect!
    What kind of Phone are you using?

(lol, pretty much what Reitehi said.)

Quote Originally Posted by Retehi View Post
    Lol sounds like you're thinking like I did. I have the MGS codec sound for phone calls, and the PSO new mail sound effect for SMS.
    I had those exact sounds on my first cellphone from when I started college six years ago.

It was glorious.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

lol. Thanks guys. It great to know I'm not the only one who thought of using PSO sounds on their phones.
    I found a Ragol UK site that still had PSO sounds as a download. So I decided to make my own ringtones like so many of ya'll did.

I had no idea all those different weapons had their own unique sound effects. Or more like, I didn't think much of it at the time. Certain weapons obviously had unique sounds. But there's a whole LOT more out there.

I found a slew of memorable sounds from PSO. Here's a few I knew instantly & am using:
    Telepipe arrival
    menu> equip
    consume item (like feeding mag sound)
    new message/mail
    "yahoo!" sound from symbol chat

Sadly, I don't reconize the "level up" sound anywhere BomberStrife mentioned. I guess it's been so long since I've leveled I can't reconize the sound anymore. Maybe there's a youtube video that can help me remember it.

Thanks for all the help guys. But I'll look through the sounds tracks I own first & see if I'm missing anything.
    Next up, actual songs.

To answer your question BomberStrife, my husband got me the new iphone 4s as a gift.
    It's actually my 1st cell phone. And I've been delaying owning a cell phone for years now cause I think they're frivolous for me.

So now that I have one, I might as well customize it to make me like it more.
    I already ordered the Dreamcast themed case, got some PSO wallpapers, PSO ringtones. All I'm missing now is PSO on this thing.
    What good is a smart phone if I can't play PSO on it? :P
    *looks over at the DS & PSP*

I was always partial to the poison lily's laugh, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by chibiLegolas View Post

Sadly, I don't reconize the "level up" sound anywhere BomberStrife mentioned. I guess it's been so long since I've leveled I can't reconize the sound anymore. Maybe there's a youtube video that can help me remember it.

Thanks for all the help guys. But I'll look through the sounds tracks I own first & see if I'm missing anything.
    Next up, actual songs.

To answer your question BomberStrife, my husband got me the new iphone 4s as a gift.
    It's actually my 1st cell phone. And I've been delaying owning a cell phone for years now cause I think they're frivolous for me.
    Aah, I see. I use a Droid, myself, one of those Galaxy S phones. They have a bunch of Widgets that let you do stuff like this. The current setup for stuff is a little different than what I have set up right now, but it's about the same. Anyways, the "Level Up" sound is at the end of the video, once you hear it you'll be all "OMG THAT SOUND". I forget the name of the actual file though.

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    Aah, I see. I use a Droid, myself, one of those Galaxy S phones. They have a bunch of Widgets that let you do stuff like this. The current setup for stuff is a little different than what I have set up right now, but it's about the same. Anyways, the "Level Up" sound is at the end of the video, once you hear it you'll be all "OMG THAT SOUND". I forget the name of the actual file though.
    OMG! The sounds!
    *sniff*
    It brings tears to my eyes.
    Thanks BomberStrife!

Oh! Ronin_Cooper's right. Lily's laugh gotta be added to my list.
    One of the few enemies high leveled characters still feared.
    Damned Megid Lilies... mocking me while my screen turns red....

Also located : airial trap triggered sound.
    classic...

Thanks for sharing guys, have a nice day